Acrylic WiFi is a Free WiFi scanner that displays WiFi access points and connected devices, shows information of the security mechanisms and obtains generic WiFi passwords thanks to a plugins system. Our WiFi scanner is able to gather information from 802.11/a/b/g/n/ac networks.
What is in the Pro version
- Access points: WiFi networks information (SSID/BSSID) and connected users.
- Signal level: Signal quality charts for WiFi channels and detected devices.
- Inventory: Naming known Wi-Fi devices.
- Passwords: WiFi passwords and default WPS Keys (password testing).
- Channels: WiFi channel scanner and WiFi networks through channels in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Security: Network authentication and security details for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and Enterprise (802.1X) WiFi networks.
- Hardware: No special hardware is required for its operation. For best results check out our monitor mode compatible hardware list
Discover Acrylic WiFi Free unique features that you won’t see in any other wireless scanners nor networks analysis software.
- Hidden networks: Detailed information for hidden WLAN networks. Get hidden networks SSID names with monitor mode capture.
- Packet viewer: It works as a WLAN sniffer showing the captured network packets.
- Integration: Acrylic innovative driver automatically integrates with Wireshark, enabling wireshark to capture WLAN packets under windows.
Acrylic WiFi 3.0.5788.23010
Real-time WLAN information and network analysis
- This resource is being watched by 850 members.
- Major update 8 Nov 2015
- Major improvements 2 Aug 2015
- Improved NDIS and more wlan cards with monitor mode. 20 Mar 2015