A Windows wireless auditing tool designed to scan for networks and lists default WPS pins derived from certain brands / vendors who calculate these Pins either by using the network name or MAC address.
You can even connect to the networks or enter networks manually if you are too far from the AP. Note that this is a Spanish app, and I am not sure it is available in English but it is straight forward.
- Scan wireless networks and displays key by default networks known
- Scans networks Wps pin enabled and displays the default networks known
- Manage wireless profiles and displays its parameters
- System upgrade from the same program
Designed to scan for networks and lists default WPS pins derived from certain brands / vendors
- This resource is being watched by 4,771 members.