HandShaker 1.0

Detect, capture, crack WPA/2 handshakes, WEP Keys and geotag with Android GPS

Watchers:
This resource is being watched by 527 members.
  1. Mr. Penguin
    Code:
    Select All
    HandShaker - Detect, deauth, capture, crack WPA/2 handshakes and WEP Keys automagically. by d4rkcat <thed4rkcat@yandex.com> Usage: handshaker <Method> <Options> Method: -a - Autobot or wardriving mode -e - Search for AP by partial unique ESSID -l - Scan for APs and present a target list -c - Crack handshake from pcap -r - WPS Cracking with reaver Options: -i - Wireless Interface card -i2 - Second wireless card (better capture rate) -w - Wordlist to use for cracking -o - Save handshakes to custom directory -d - Deauth packets sent to each client (default 1) -p - Only attack clients above this power level -g - Use android GPS to record AP location -B - Use besside-ng to capture handshakes -E - Use evil twin AP to capture handshakes -M - Use mdk3 for deauth (default aireplay-ng) -T - Attempts to capture per AP (default 3) -W - Only attack WEP encrypted APs -s - Silent -h - This help Examples: handshaker -a -i wlan0 -T 5 ~ Autobot mode on wlan0 and attempt 5 times. handshaker -e Hub3-F -w wordlist.txt ~ Find AP like 'Hub3-F' and crack with wordlist. handshaker -l -o out/dir ~ List all APs and save handshakes to out/dir. handshaker -c handshake.cap -w wordlist.txt ~ Crack handshake.cap with wordlist. all your AP are belong to us..
    AngelErick likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Anonymous
    Anonymous
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Testing pretty solid so far. Nailed my own netgear on first attempt.
  • About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K