- Fast hard drive problems detection.
- Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface.
- Ability to repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using Hysteresis loops generator.*
*This recovery technology is originally developed by Dmitriy Primochenko
- No data losses in any mode!
- Corrupted data recovery (making unreadable data readable)
- User friendly intuitive interface
- Easy to use, no complex settings. You do not need to change a lot of complicated and unnecessary settings. We have already set up the product for you for best performance and results.
- The product ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. It can be used with FAT, NTFS or any other file system, and also with unformatted or unpartitioned disks.
- Drive statistics
- Starting process directly under Windows XP/Vista/ 7 / 8
- Bootable regenerating flash can be created from the program and used to automatically start regenerating process.
- Bootable regenerating CD / DVD allows starting regenerating process under DOS automatically.
- Working with any existing file system without losses of any data
- Working with any operating system without losses of any data (bootable regenerating CD / DVD or flash should be used for non-Windows operating systems)
- Prescan mode (very useful for fast determination of bad sectors location, if a hard drive has a large number of bad sectors. Saves your time. Bad hard drives are scanned in this mode even faster than good drives!)
- Normal scan mode has faster scanning speed
- 4K sector size support
- Automatic process resume in any mode (except CD/DVD)
- Multiple hard drives better support
- Real-time hard drive status monitor.
HDD Regenerator realtime monitor is more poweful and precise than ever in timely prediction of hard drive problems.
Hard disk drive is an integral part of every computer. It stores all your information. One of the most prevalent defects of hard drives is bad sectors on the disk surface. Bad sectors are a part of the disk surface which contains not readable, but frequently necessary information. As a result of bad sectors you may have difficulties to read and copy data from your disk, your operating system becomes unstable and finally your computer may unable to boot altogether. When a hard drive is damaged with bad sectors, the disk not only becomes unfit for use, but also you risk losing information stored on it. The HDD Regenerator can repair damaged hard disks without affecting or changing existing data. As a result, previously unreadable and inaccessible information is restored.How it works
Almost 60% of all hard drives damaged with bad sectors have an incorrectly magnetized disk surface. We have developed an algorithm which is used to repair damaged disk surfaces. This technology is hardware independent, it supports many types of hard drives and repairs damage that even low-level disk formatting cannot repair. As a result, previously unreadable information will be restored. Because of the way the repair is made, the existing information on the disk drive will not be affected!Can the HDD Regenerator repair your drive?
Almost 60 % of damaged hard disks can be repaired by regeneration. You can always download free demo version and try to regenerate the first found bad sector. The main purpose of the unregistered demo version is to display a report which contains information about the possibility to regenerate the entire disk by means of the registered full version. If the first found bad sector has been successfully regenerated, you can buy the product to regenerate all bad sectors on your hard drive. If the first bad sector has NOT been successfully regenerated, then replace your hard disk drive as soon as possible.HDD Regenerator's Delays Detected
Permanent delays mean that the hard drive has sectors with long access time. A drive with permanent delays is actually a failing drive and may cause data losses. You can try to regenerate such sectors using the "Regenerate all sectors in a range" option. Also, the delays can be regenerated in the “scan and repair” mode, if the following both conditions are met:
- If you see delays under Windows, it is recommended to rescan the drive from a bootable regenerating CD or flash.
- If your hard drive is external, it is recommended that you connect it as an internal drive.
- Generally, 1-2 delays are not a problem.
- The hard drive has been completely scanned at least 1 time.
- The hard drive does not contain bad sectors.
Since the program does not change the logical structure of a hard drive, the file system may still show some sectors marked earlier as "bad", and other disk utilities such as Microsoft's chkdsk will detect logical bad sectors even though the disk has been successfully regenerated and is no longer damaged by physical bad sectors. If you want to remove these marks, repartition the hard disk drive.