VMware Workstation 11
VMware Workstation™ 11 continues VMware’s tradition of delivering leading edge features and performance that technical professionals rely on every day when working with virtual machines. With support for the latest version of Windows and Linux, the latest processors and hardware, and the ability to connect to VMware vCloud Air, it’s the perfect tool to increase productivity, save time and conquer the cloud.
- Designed for Windows, Linux, and More
- Support for the Latest Processors
- Create Powerful Virtual Machines
- Ready for the Latest Laptops and Tablets
- Leverage the Power of vSphere and vCloud Air
- User Interface Improvements
- Enhanced Usability and Productivity
- Protect Your Work and Save Time
- Restricted Virtual Machines
- Expiring Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Cross Compatibility
How to Register ?
- New Operating System Support
- New CPU enablement, including Intel Haswell microarchitecture extension support.
- Updated xHCI controller.
- Updated NDIS drive.
- Unity improvements for Windows 8.1 virtual machines
- Allocate up to 2GB video memory to a virtual machine
- Improvements for high DPI displays
- Integration with VMware vCloud Air virtual private cloud
- Boot virtual machines with EFI support
- Create desktop shortcuts for virtual machines
- Launch the downloaded setup and wait till it loads
- Continue the setup with your own options and install vmware
- Right after the installation it will ask for a License key to activate full version
- Just copy a key from below and paste in the box there
- Click Enter ! That’s all launch VMware workstation 11 and see about ; its registered
Direct Download Links