Reaver Pro | Free Download Available

Discussion in 'Linux Based Operating Systems & Virtual Machines' started by Mr. Penguin, 5 Jun 2012.

1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Watch this video on YouTube.

Finally Reaver Pro is available to download and you do not need to buy the entire $99.00 kit. It is quite rare to find Reaver Pro for sale (even on ebay) or a demo version. But here it is for VIP subscribers. This will work on Windows or Mac via virtualisation. The ISO can also be made into a Live USB or CD. Because the ISO is 1GB you can delete unnecessary files to fit this onto a CD yourself: Click Here.

There are two accounts: reaver & tech. Both use the same password: reaver.

Only the tech account has sudo privileges. Thank you MaC for figuring it out lol

A super fast direct download (and they are not split into 4 / 5 parts) is available below, thanks to TCB13 's hosting on a CDN on the condition I only provide it to premium VIP members. He will also be providing our new hosting services.

VIP Membership
    VIP
    Membership Features
    How to Become a VIP Member
    Alternative Fast Direct Download Link for VIP Members
    Before you download via a direct link please understand that this is an exclusive Xiaopan Forum release, do not share this link on other sites. Also do not share your VIP Membership logon information with others as it is against our rules and results in a permanent ban.

Free for everyone, multiple links, interchangeable and many mirrors :) Thanks Fantasma for compiling these, although I do not agree with your wording. They were not made by xiaopan.co :D

One File Slow Download Links
    reaverpro1204_1.iso - SlingFile - Free File Hosting & Online Storage (SlingFile)
    BayFiles (Bayfiles)
    http://goo.gl/jZf0b (MegaShares)
    Download file Reaver-Pro.iso (RapidGator)
    FreakShare - Easy One-Click File Hosting (FreakShare)

Checksums for Direct Download
    MD5 (ZIP): 111b5f7356d7b7a54754cdd21f7208b1
    MD5 (ISO): 79feca5e26368df4a835b065e51290e6

Mirror Download Parts (~950mb)
    Download links for reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part1.rar - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts
    Download links for reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part2.rar - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts
    Download links for reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part3.rar - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts
    Download links for reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part4.rar - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts

Download Passwords: xiaopanforums
    Mirrorcreator Download Options
    BayFiles | PutLocker | TwoShared | DepositFiles | RapidShare | BitShare | UploadedTo | BitShare | Hotfile | FreakShare | NetLoad

How To
    You must download all the parts, then download and install WinRAR (PC) or UnrarX (Mac) to extract Reaver Pro. Then you must be sure all the parts are in the same folder and click on the first part to extract the contents.​

Reaver Pro & Xiaopan OS Torrent Pack (Size 1.02GB). Includes:
    • ReaverPro.iso
    • Xiaopan_0.4.2.2_(English).iso
    • unetbootin-windows-575.exe
    • LinuxLive USB Creator 2.8.13.exe

Description
    The pack is great because you can hack WEP networks, perform dictionary attacks and use reaver inflator for expert settings and performance settings that Reaver Pro does not. The UNetbootin and LinuxLive USB Creator are great for Windows users to create live USBs or CDs without the need for Virtualisation.

Torrent Downloads
    http://kat.ph/torrents/reaver-pro-and-xiaopan-os-t6495871/

Reaver Pro | Hot Pursuit VMware BackTrack 5 Edition
    • Working in VMware workstation
    • Can be used in other virtual machine software after conversion (i.e. Parallels Desktop, Parallels Workstation and VirtualBox)
    • Stated to work fine with all wireless cards
    • 3.5GB Download
    • 20GB after extraction
    • RAR archived 36 parts
    • Download it here: Reaver Pro | Hot Pursuit VMware BackTrack 5 Edition | Xiaopan Forums
    • Thank you Hot Pursuit, dev-point.com and ALFA-550W

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:joy How to Install Reaver Pro | Hot Pursuit VMware BackTrack 5 Edition into Parallels Desktop :joy
    Ok I am a Mac user and I use Parallels Desktop not a VMware. You can simply convert the VMware image into a Parallels one in a few steps. Note that this will work with any VMware image, not just 'Reaver Pro'. You have all the tools available here on Xiaopan to do this if required.

1. Download Hot Pursuit

2. Install Parallels Desktop

3. Open Parallels Desktop

4. Click Window > Virtual Machines List
    [​IMG]
    5. Click New

6. Click Add Existing Virtual Machine > Continue
    [​IMG]

7. Extract the 9 parts or 36 part RAR files using winRAR or UnrarX

8. Enter the 'xiaopan' password otherwise you will get errors

9. Then navigate to the folder you extracted the files to

10. select BT5_KDE_R1.vmx
    [​IMG]

11. The next step will convert it to a Parallels Desktop image
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. After complete it is all done, you can start it
    [​IMG]

13. User and password are root and toor respectively

14. Then enter the Hot Pursuit Edition using the command 'startx'

15. Open up Firefox (right hand bottom toolbar)
    [​IMG]

16. For normal web browsing I suggest that you use the already installed Google Chrome

17. You might need to change screen resolution

18. Install Parallels Tools (will make your life easier)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Might also be a good idea to drag your .wpc files (the ones that save Reaver's sessions in BackTrack, Xiaopan, Beini or whatever) into this new build Root/etc/reaver so you don't have to start again!​

Resources
    Download Hot Pursuit VMware Edition
    Download Parallels Desktop (Mac) or Workstation Extreme 6 (PC)
    How to Update BackTrack to R2 or R3 (backup first)
    How to Install Compat-Wireless
    Change Screen Resolution > Menu > Settings > System Settings >

Also note that this might not work with VMware for Mac, I got to the grub rescue command line interface and it would not boot.

:? Install Reaver Pro in BackTrack / Ubuntu
    Benefits
    • 5 minute installation
    • Only ~15mb download
    • Includes helpful installation and setup video
    • More compatible cards
    • Able to use all the BackTrack tools
    • No need to Download the Hot Pursuit Edition or TNS's 'Reaver Pro'
    • See here: Linux - How to Install Reaver Pro in BackTrack (Tutorial by HoT_PursuiT) | Xiaopan Forums

Need any help add comments below with screenshots if possible.

What We Know So Far
    So far this has been tested in Parallels Desktop (select other linux kernel 2.6x, and install it). Do not run it live otherwise you will see no networks. It should also work for VMware, VirtualBox as well as LiveCD and LiveUSB. As far as we know it will work with any wireless card that supports injection. The Reaver Pro Kit comes with an ALFA RTL8187L device.

If you want to buy the kit or other cool hardware from hak5: Click Here
    If you want to learn more about Reaver @Google Code: Click Here

Attached Files:

#1 Mr. Penguin, 5 Jun 2012
    Last edited: 6 Dec 2013
    • Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

What is the price? I will donate in a few months. ;)

3. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Here is a screenshot :joy

Reaver Pro.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

You know ever since I started using computers in like 1995, I have never paid for ANY software. But today i become a VIP member on Xiaopan!!! hahaha first time for everything. :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Crackerz Wave

Oh man.. I love it RTL8187 bro, my Paypal only have $5 USD. :D

6. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

You are almost there crackerz :). I will be reverse engineering this to possibly add more drivers for other cards.

7. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

I can't wait to test this out, my current cards are.... unfortunately RT3070 :(

8. Lutzero

Lutzero Well-Known Member
    VIP

Anyone want to PM it to me ? I like to try before I buy :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

I will be providing a full review (advantages / disadvantages) shortly to help people make an assessment. Think of it as purchasing VIP membership and not Reaver Pro. At present there is a lot installed that does not need to be, so we can make the download / installation smaller. We also need to crack the root password and see if we can install other drivers to support other cards. As it stands it works with RTL8187L devices and other devices have not been tested. I will also be posting a video with my review in a few days. To enhance the experience we also want to make VMware and Parallels images that can be used with VMware and Parallels tools to enhance the experience.

In theory, Reaver Pro could have inflator, minidwep and other goodies installed as it is based on Ubuntu. We could really make a good wifi hacking OS. I am really really excited, but this will keep me up and some other VIP members up many nights :joy Namely, hazz death, Fantasma and TCB13

• Like Like x 2
  10. hazz death

hazz death Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

woaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I realy like it!! The design is so cool too! give us the review soon! I can't wait for it.. :joy em? VIP members?.. awesome! :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Crackerz Wave

Gonna be collecting money. But is it working on RT3070?

12. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Ok a few developments.

• Alt + F9 minimises Reaver Pro which allows you to view the Gnome desktop because it will automatically log you into Reaver Pro at startup.
    • Clicking the Firefox browser will take you straight to reaver pro. It is a web based interface.
    • It is running Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) Gnome 2.30.2 which is quite old.
    • There are also two default users with unknown passwords. It will automatically log you into reaver and the other user is tech.
    • It is setup so that updates can be downloaded automatically (not that there have been many for quite awhile).
    • It can be remastered / modified into another OS, but we need the root password to proceed as well as to perform other admin type tasks. (Found)
    • One thing I noticed but this might just be a parallels bug is that if you shut it down as if you would Ubuntu it has issues starting up again. Reaver Pro has no shutdown button itself, so you just have to reboot your computer (if you have a live CD or USB) or click the shutdown button in Parallels, VMware or VirtualBox.
    • There is no expert / tweak settings as you would find with Reaver command line or inflator. :(

This article might assist you a little bit: How to Install & Run Reaver Pro

This thing is bloated. It has Openoffice installed, a few games, graphic design software, transmission torrent downloader and Synaptic Package Manager. One of the biggest issues is we need to crack the default root password/s of reaver and tech so we can modify and install other drivers and software. First one who can find online the root password gets to a free VIP membership and in essence the download it for free (Found) :joy

Reaver Pro Hidden Desktop
    Reaver Pro Desktop.png
    Fantasma Might be able to tell you soon if it is or it isn't :)

Other Screenshots

Reaver Pro Survey
    Reaver Pro Survey.png
    Reaver Pro Attack
    Reaver Pro Attack.png
    Reaver Pro History
    Reaver Pro History.png

13. Crackerz Wave

Oh man...where did you download it? I have googling for an hours now but didn't find it.

14. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

This is an exclusive Xiaopan Forums release only available for VIP members. Wait until Fantasma can test it as he has the same card (from memory).

• Like Like x 1
  15. Crackerz Wave

He has same card as me? Do you mean Dlink DWA-125?
    Does it work for RT3070 Dlink DWA-125?

16. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

I finally managed to get my hands on the Reaver Pro software and initial speculations that it was running Linux was correct. Ubuntu 10.04 to be in-fact. I used Parallels Desktop for virtualisation and it worked quite well. It took a few minutes to boot but when it did it entered the Reaver Pro GUI. It is a web interface which surprises me and it uses the Firefox broswer. I had no problem with my RTL8187L device and it was able to scan for networks and crack pins. I was able to access the Ubuntu desktop by clicking alt+F9 to minimise the window. It has a bunch of other software installed which is not really needed. Openoffice is one example of something that is not needed.

At 958mb it is quite a large download and it can't even fit onto a CD. I reckon I will be able to shave off 500mb from the ISO so it can fit onto a CD as well as being a smaller download.

One of the best things I have discovered is that you do not need to buy the Reaver Pro Kit which costs $99.00. It is also compatible with other cards such as the AR9285 Internal devices.

There are no expert options in the web interface. There is simply a play, pause and stop button. Nonetheless, it is possible to use command line reaver from terminal to tweak settings for better performance as well as to diagnose any errors with the -vv flag.

Summing up, if I bought the kit I would be extremely annoyed because the cost is so high. Sure it is easier for beginners to use it but command line is always better as you are able to learn more and tweak those settings. So depending on who you are and what you want Reaver Pro may or may not be what you are looking for. Some people state that Reaver Pro is better than the open source software. I think it is the same thing and the Pro is having a placebo effect on customers.

If you would like Reaver expert settings wrapped in a GUI the best bet is Inflator which you can find here. You can get more information and download Reaver Pro here. This is my video review, enjoy:

• Like Like x 1
  17. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

It will verry soon! ;)

18. Crackerz Wave

What is the meaning of that?

19. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

It will work sheesh, I suspect MaC has one and is installing the drivers via Synamptic :)

20. Crackerz Wave

I NEED MONEY NOW.................hahahahahah

Mr Penguin, actually i really mean it.....................nevermind that