Question Can We Start Reaver Directly From 90% ?

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by ecrudragon, 23 Apr 2013.

1. ecrudragon

ecrudragon Legendary ^_^
    VIP

Hi Staff & Respected Admin @Mr.Penguin

How are you all, hope everyone is good.
    I am living in UAE and using Xiaopan via live usb, i search almost whole forum for this information but i didn't get anything on this topic, i tried force attack using Reaver on my personal network and my office network and i got one thing that all the routers in UAE are accepting pins after 90% so my question is that can i start the Reaver directly from 90% to 100% to save much more time? any command? anything?
    Please Advice...

Thank You

2. john locke

john locke Member

dragon

If I understand your question and situation, if you trigger Reaver and it immediately goes into > 90% complete.....that usually means your initial PIN was successful for the first four digits. If so, that means you have a coincidence that both your home and office router might be the same model/manufacturer. And, no, you can not start at 90% without having a successful PIN (four digits of the eight). Some Reaver programs try the most likely PINs first before beginning a long reaver process. There are also some programs like WPSdb that give you some of the popular PINs for each MAC code (or router model). For interest, post the model of your office and home router to see if they are the same.

3. ecrudragon

ecrudragon Legendary ^_^
    VIP

Thanks Mr. John Locke for your kind reply.

I see and well noted the situation here comes my story, Etisalat is whole United Arab Emirates and GCC's (Gulf Countries) internet/landline/mobile services provider, Etisalat have an agreement with D-Link company about the routers for whole UAE so 90% of routers are made by D-Link (new and old models/they change new models on request) which are working for Etisalat connections, i tried almost 6-7 networks (not only my own and office one ;)) all the networks i tried until now they let me touch them always after 90% to 100% (They are like my girlfriend, because she always let me touch her when i take her shopping :p )
    My router model for both home and office is: D-Link DSL-2750U

Please Advice

4. john locke

john locke Member

I am guessing that you go shopping quite a bit with your girlfriend :happy:

For your home and office networks, what is the AP MAC address? xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

5. ecrudragon

ecrudragon Legendary ^_^
    VIP

Philippines ladies are too much ;) and because i need to pull the hair from butter Mr. John Locke anyway i don't remember the MAC Address at the moment, you know when we restore the session for any network the command is changing automatically, so there's any command i apply and reaver start putting pins directly from 90%???

6. john locke

john locke Member

Not that I know of.....

See my first response above.....

7. ecrudragon

ecrudragon Legendary ^_^
    VIP

Dear Mr. John Locke
    Mac address is: cc:b2:55:31:d9:e2
    Now tell me your idea, thanks :p

8. john locke

john locke Member

Just to show how to use my first comment above, if you insert the first part of the Mac address ccb255 into the WPSdb, it gives you the PIN 97354833 which if valid for your router would give you 100% completion ... or the wpa password. Or, as another option, use WPSGUICrack and its database portion to give you common PINs for that router (Mac is aligned with router type). Then, you could start your PIN testing at higher % levels and thus be able to spend more time shopping with your girlfriend.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ecrudragon

ecrudragon Legendary ^_^
    VIP

You're the man Mr. John Locke,

beautiful information above now i can check my router pin and that's the important thing to be happy, one thing i still have no luck about is "What command or thing will make reaver start putting pins from 90% to 100%"?
    Q: What's WPSGUICrack and its database?
    My device pin is: 46264848

:censored i always want to hide from her and now you're suggesting me to spend more time with her on SHOPPING?
    :greedy: you want me to bankrupt :p
    I am grateful to you sir :cat: