Issue Reaver Attack 25 Successive Start Failure Part II

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by kentck86, 9 Dec 2012.

1. kentck86

kentck86 Active Member

What is the Issue?:
    Hi, i am having issue where i stucked at the process of pin trying there, there were 25 successive start failure errors keep coming, where my AP is at -52 RSSI. i tried sudo RF kill too, seen no soft block nor hard block.Please advises whats else i can do.​
    Ultimately, What are you trying to achieve?:
    Hack WPS with Reaver and Inflator
    What is your wireless device model?:
    SINMAX RTL8187
    USB or Internal Device?:
    USB
    How are you using it?:
    I am using Xiaopan in VMware
    Operating System:
    Windows
    If you used a Live CD or USB How did you create it?:
    I dint try this
    What version:
    Xiaopan 0.4.2.1

Attached Files:

2. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

kentck86
    Make sure your router is running well. Once I face this problem too when I try to attack my old DLink router, I get stuck at a certain stage. I have to manually soft reset my router to get reaver going till the end;)

3. kentck86

kentck86 Active Member

hmmm...wat if the router is out reach by me..any idea?

4. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

Ask the rightful owner to reset it for you, so you can continue reaver attack against his router:D

5. kentck86

kentck86 Active Member

well..better be straight forward. ask the owner to give the pass right away.

6. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Try another AP. You need to determine what the issue is. With deductive logic if it doesn't work with others, than there is something wrong with your setup. If it does work with another AP, you know it is an issue with the AP itself

7. chineserice

chineserice Active Member

I have different issue than yours,. I had try hack my own Dlink router,after few minutes success attacks... Reaver refused,I can't even continue to attack anymore, I know some routers blocks attack.. Can anyone help me with this issue?

8. kentck86

kentck86 Active Member

Hi Mr. Penguin , i tried several AP gives me the same results, please advice what could be the setup issue could leads to this. thanks

9. One Piece

One Piece Well-Known Member

same prob with me.. what i found out... some router block our attack... n the new one what i found out wireless change to WPA.. first i attack is WEP then it change.. it make our brain running fast what should we do

10. dee jayz

dee jayz Active Member

hey i have this same problem.. even worse EVERYTHING DOESNT WORK. yepppp all caps not yelling but in amazement, nothin flipping works anymore. i thought my alfa burned out or something, rebooted like 5 times tried 3 different distros old new. seems like the xiaopans is finally R.I.P couldnt even crack an eggshell lmao its so funny im just laughing at myself and why this whole thing completely stopped working after reboots and different wifi cards. im tinkering and trying but im seriously stumped how everything just doesnt work. cant do weps nada. the most im able to do is tell you the time and someone is downloading lots of pr0n.

update: tried another laptop with a xiaopan live usb and same results.. cant even do 1 pin!. wow talk about being cursed.

#10 dee jayz, 22 Mar 2014
    Last edited: 22 Mar 2014