Fantasma's Setup

Discussion in 'What's Your Setup?' started by Fantasma, 21 Jun 2012.

1. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

This is my low profile equipment for wireless testing
    19062012122.jpg

This is my card, TP LINK TL-WN7200ND (RT3070 chipset) it cost $240 mx Pesos (us $17)
    19062012121.jpg

And Works very well with Xiaopan 0.4.1 minidwep-gtk 30419 ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

So cheap and sturdy.

As a side note I need to fix that wallpaper you have! all that white around the Devil Penguin does not look good o_O

Thanks for sharing :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. creezalird

creezalird great disturbance

i like how the screwdrivers and some opened hardwares laying around like this is a project..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fantasma

ah, the " opened hardwares " are cell phones, i fix it and computer too. (btw, i think your laptop needs some maintenance because the overheat)

5. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

I fixed my broken iPhone screen. Here they charge ~$95. I bought a replacement screen for $4.95 off eBay. 30 minutes it was done. Quite a bit of money to be made ;)

Using lots of system resources? Might need a good cleanup internally as well is virtually :)

6. Fantasma

just need a little bit of patience and we can do a lot of things by ourselves :D
    (and save some money)

7. TCB13

TCB13 Be great

I also replaced the screen on my old iPhone 3G and let me tell you guys... the quality of the parts we can buy on eBay suck comparing to the original ones.

8. Fantasma

That's Right since all that replacement parts are chinese...
    so cheap, but poor quality

9. nhutdm

nhutdm Guest

Is this wireless apdapter TP LINK TL-WN7200ND 1000mW? I have one but in the manufacturer site I saw just 27dBm equals 500mW. And got many driver problem...

10. nhutdm

nhutdm Guest

Hi! I have a topic in Introduce Yourself. Nice to meet you!

11. Fantasma

Well, Specs in the box it say 1000mw, i have not checked the manufacturer site to check that...
    It works great for me in windows 7 and most great with Xiaopan 0.4.1-Minidwep-gtk 30419 for pentesting
    maybe you need update your drivers, I have updated with the Ralink latest drivers from Ralink page instead of TP Link drivers because with it works much better...

12. nhutdm

nhutdm Guest

I tested and it working on 30dbm not like manufacturer said that 27dbm only. But when I use Xiaopan OS 4.1 I couldn't increase tx power over 20dbm...

13. .::JiGSaW::.

.::JiGSaW::. Hello! I want to play a game ...
    VIP

Hey Fantasma!! i Have some questions to you about your wifi adapter! Do you have opened inside do take picture of the cipset? i want to buy this adapter and is it has ralink 3070 chip i want to be shore that is not another chip! if you have opened please post picture from inside to see how is build! and one more question! if is ralink3070 do you have
    tried this leatest drivers for ralink with this GUI?

[​IMG]

If you tried and work with this will be great! be cose i tried once an adapter of my friend it has ralink 3070 chip and it has this GUI when I instaled the drivers from the cd, and shows me a very good results with this drivers! and thats want to know if is thats what I want I will buy this tp-link adapter please waiting for response Cheers!!

14. Fantasma

Well, I do not opened the case, but it has the RT3070 chipset inside, since it uses the latest Ralink drivers for this chipset. (I downloaded it from Ralink site instead of TP-Link site) But i do not installed the utility (I let windows configure it) I can recommend you widely this card since i have obtained amazing results with it in Windows 7 & 8 and Xiaopan 0.4.4
    Maybe later will open the case and take a picture from inside to show you ;)

15. .::JiGSaW::.

.::JiGSaW::. Hello! I want to play a game ...
    VIP

Thanks alot for information Fantasma! Anyway you don't need to open the adapter inside I found picture and video on the web look this:

[​IMG]

Watch this video on YouTube.

I wonder is this model hass the same power with the Alfa AWUS036NH? be cose on other websites the alfa is described like 2watt adapter and this TP-link is 700-800Mw o_O and the booth have the same Chip. I don't know what is the deference here be cose I have one friend its sel me and Alfa AWUS036NH, I don't know ho is the stronger adapter to buy or are the same! What do you think Fantasma? What shuld I buy ??