Xiaopan.co & Xiaopan.es

Discussion in 'News Aggregator' started by Mr. Penguin, 22 Jan 2013.

?

Which site is better?

1. Xiaopan.co

72.7%
  2. Xiaopan.es

27.3%
  1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

I have became aware of a new Spanish / Español site and youtube channel (programaxiaopan) that promotes Xiaopan and would like to tell you that Xiaopan.co is not affiliated with that site (xiaopan.es) or channel whatsoever.

1. We condone the action of profiting through 123ticket and other methods by selling bunch of packaged programs that are vague on the details:
    2. We condone mass advertising on youtube with multiple uploads of the same video to gain attention:​
    All for spreading the word in many languages though :)
    Xiaopan.es.png
    Xiaopan is free and always will be. Long live Xiaopan and :psy​

• Like Like x 1
  2. abdelghani617

abdelghani617 Active Member

good....

3. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

They are using hazz death 's Xiaopan logo,so he can claim some Copyright :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. David Lara

David Lara Well-Known Member
    VIP

xiaopan.es y xiaopan.co no son las oficiales , el creador de xiaopan es el Asiático

5. Amkay

Amkay The Wifier
    Moderator Dev Team Wiki Editor VIP

lol... they should've talked to you or at least told you that they did it, no?

6. Fantasma

Si, el creador es ZhaoChunsheng "el Asiático" como le llamas. (supongo que ni siquiera sabias su nombre) La gran diferencia es que: Aqui en xiaopan.co tratamos de tener una comunidad donde compartir conocimientos y herramientas (programas y diferentes OS's) y brindamos apoyo y soporte tecnico a principiantes DE MANERA GRATUITA.
    En xiaopan.es SOLO VENDEN XIAOPAN OS,SOFTWARE QUE ES COMPLETAMENTE GRATUITO e incluso tienen el descaro de venderlo como xiaopan.es y para colmo, ESTAN UTILIZANDO EL LOGO DISEÑADO POR hazz death para publicarlo en el sitio.

Yes, the creator is ZhaoChunsheng "the Asian" as you call him. (I guess that you did not even know his name) The big difference is that: Here in xiaopan.co we try to have a community to share knowledge and tools (programs and different OS's) and provide support and technical support to beginners FOR FREE.

In xiaopan.es only sell XIAOPAN OS, software that is completely free and even have the nerve to sell it as xiaopan.es and on top, they are using the logo designed by hazz death for posting on the site.
    --- Double Post Merged, 2 Mar 2013, Original Post Date: 2 Mar 2013 ---
    Maybe... but they are sewer rats :mad: selling free software

7. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Xiaopan OS was first developed by djyuzi who is at anywlan: http://forum.anywlan.com/thread-124595-1-1.html

I don't think his name is ZhaoChunsheng, I believe that was the Beini creator. Which basically did all the work before he got in trouble by the Chinese authorities. Generally Linux Distributions are based on something. BackTrack = Ubuntu. As you know Xiaopan / Beini / Aby$m-OS is all based on TCL: Tiny Core Linux. There is a license associated with this: GNU General Public License version 2: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html but since people remastering their own distro the license is sort of irrelevant.

Excerpt
    Llama's? :stop:
    [​IMG]

That would have been great.

David Lara we hope you can develop your site into something that isn't money driven. As I have said before, I am all for spreading the word about Xiaopan in many different languages. But please do not spam youtube with the same video. It is not fair for those who create videos on Xiaopan. It also makes it look like it is a fake program, as that is the tactics of many other scams.

As I wanted to press that we wanted to distance ourselves with your site for those reasons and hope that your website can flourish with information and happy visitors.

BTW thank you for your recent donations. It is much appreciated.

8. Fantasma

como le llamas = as you call him/her/it :D