Outdated Xiaopan

Discussion in 'Xiaopan OS' started by Mr. Penguin, 30 Mar 2013.

1. jean cowell

jean cowell Member

Hi. sorry if i have posted in the wrong place but need some advive. I have burned xiaopan o.4.7.2 iso to a dvd and booted up in live mode and used Inflator,
    and got my wireless card in monitor mode and done a wps scan and found my bthub4 so i never changed anything in the settings and started to attack my router it was all gone good trying different pins then after 10mins i got rate limiting detected,so i waited an hour and tried again but this time i set it to send pin request every 30 seconds and put the ap lockot to 500 seconds and since doing that its not done any ap locks and its still sending pins,its averaging 15% a day.

I just want to know if anyone has had any experience with bthomehub4s? like how long they stay locked for and if i can speed the pin request up and any other setting
    you can recommed would be very greatfull

Also i tried the same setting on my mates talktalk router and it did the same so if anyone knows whats the best best setting for talktalk also.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I just want to see if it can be actually done

2. gaza damion

gaza damion Active Member

hey Fantasma or anyone who know how to add a 5gb dictionary file in Xiaopan0.4.7.2 can you tell me how to add the dictionary file in the XIAOPAN 0.4.7.2 and make it work, please help

3. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

To add a 5gb dic to xiaopan you would have to use a proper filesystem as fat only supports files up to 4gb.
    The best way is make your xiaopan a persistence build or split your dic to less than 4gb
    persistence build
    You need to use appbrowser and install tc-install follow the guide here http://www.tinycorelinux.net/install.html to create a frugal install of xioapan, use ext4 filesytem,
    To copy your dic from windows you will need to access ext4 fs use ext2Fsd http://www.ext2fsd.com , or for mac use fuse http://osxfuse.github.io
    One other thing to think xiaopan is at theoment only 32 bit so you still have a 4gb limit so might be best split your dic

#163 meknb, 26 Jul 2014
    Last edited: 27 Jul 2014
  4. gaza damion

gaza damion Active Member

hey I am trying to crack a WiFi router with the Xiaopan 0.4.7.2 I was using the reaver an wen it finish and find the pin it's showing me these information SSID PC_DIAGNAOSTICS
    MAC 4A:03:48:04:CD
    PIN 47198210
    Password 7c22ca392ef4b236665ac1db2bff08b0fe222faaca55fb8cef975d959271db37 and wen I enter the password it's say that it is incorrect, please can someone help me

5. chotani

chotani Well-Known Member

Hi can any one help here. I have burned xiaopan o.4.7.2 iso to a USB Drive and booted up in and used Inflator,
    and got my wireless card in monitor mode and done a wps scan and found many wps access point then i run on one by one and try every point but success on one.
    i never changed anything in the settings and started to attack my router it was all gone good trying different pins then after 10 pins trying successfully i got rate limiting detected,so i waited an hour and tried again but this time i set it to send pin request every 30 seconds and put the ap lockot to 500 seconds and since doing that its not done any ap locks and its still sending pins. also try ignore locks option but never success can any one help me.

6. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

7. chotani

chotani Well-Known Member

How to attack wifi router if there is ap limitation, I try reaver in XIAOPAN 0.4.7.2 and also try Inflator with check on ignore locks but not success, can any one help me.

I also have 4way captured hand shake of 3 to 4 different routers. and also uploaded on online crack side which was
    wpa-sec.stanev.org

But never success can any one help me.

8. Anathema13

Anathema13 Active Member

I used XIAOPAN 0.4.7.2 from live usb and it works perfectly, i got so many caps but no pass on my wordlists :-( , only problem with bully waited for 6 to 7 hours and when the time came for the pass the window had closed and i didn't know how to begin again from where it stopped. I'm trying Reaver now

9. Starx

Starx Active Member

hi
    I used XIAOPAN 0.4.7.2 from Virtual Machine it worked fine,but when I tried to boot from USB disk it didn't work ,I have optiplex-9020 Dell I7 core
    any suggestion would be great . it runs ubuntu without any problems .

10. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Mr. Penguin updated Xiaopan with a new update entry:

Major Update!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...