I hope it's not to late

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abstraks, 26 Mar 2015.

1. Abstraks

Abstraks Well-Known Member

I'm a member sinds 5 Dec 2012, and i found out about Xiaopan while i was surfing the www looking for usefull software to stay connected where ever i am. I'm from Holland were i also live. I did travel some years ago acrose Europa and i know life isn't always easy.
    I live in a squate because i don't like to pay for my rent (with's i don't have last 10 years)
    and i never payed for surfing on the www (around 17 years now)
    My first new laptop a got back in 2003 i payed of with 7 weeks of hollyday day's by my job i had at the time
    in cash it was almost 2000 € (Acer travelmate) after 2 time's back to the factory ( 2x 30 day's) i killed it complete after 9 month's of anger :banghead: and i prommest my self never touch a computer again. that prommes hold 2 weeks. sinds then i'm addicted surfing the www looking for software :)

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Hello @Abstraks, it is never too late! Appreciate your contributions. Lol, how did you kill it? throw it out the window?

3. Abstraks

Abstraks Well-Known Member

no that is not so funny as with Hammer and chisel right in the middel of the mousepad.
    then it started to smoke somewhere inside so i removed the battery, picked up a drill,
    all holes broke a lot bigger after that some other horreble things i did.
    I needed to be sure every part of the laptop was totaly useless (just for the peace in my mind)
    then i retournt it to the shop and give it back.
    they never give my a call to pick it up again despite 3 months garanty left.

4. longshanks

longshanks Well-Known Member
    VIP

I'll make sure to keep my rig out of your reach that's for sure :smuggrin: