Adding PixieWPS & Reaver Mod to Xiaopan 0.4.7.2

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by trainwatcha, 3 Aug 2015.

1. trainwatcha

trainwatcha New Member

Hoping someone can help this newbie Add PixieWPS & Reaver Mod to Xiaopan 0.4.7.2

What I'm Doing is adding pixiewps-1.1.tcz and reaver-t6xmod.tcz files to the cde/optional folder and adding the lines pixiewps-1.1.tcz and reaver-t6xmod.tcz to the onboot.lst

Now it says to Uninstall Reaver first. so do I delete reaver-r113.tcz from the cde/optional folder and delete the line reaver-r113.tcz from onboot.lst

Theres also file copy2fs.lst the has
    Xlibs.tcz
    Xprogs.tcz
    Xvesa.tcz
    fltk-1.10.tcz
    wbar.tcz
    flwm_topside.tcz
    reaver-r113.tcz
    password.tcz

Do I remove reaver-r113.tcz from this file as well

Thanks

2. jimpipe

jimpipe Well-Known Member

Yes, delete the entries "reaver-r113.tcz" from both onboot.lst and copy2fs.lst
    Add pixiewps-1.1.tcz to onboot.lst and reaver-t6xmod.tcz toboth onboot.lst and copy2fs.lst

3. samyung21

samyung21 Member

why pixiewps not showing in xiopan. i already put pixiewps on the optional folder and edit copy2fs and onboot? only reaver is working in xiopan? and how to copy paste in terminal? please masters need help

4. apisgrr

apisgrr Active Member

I still dont understand, can someone make a tutorial video how to add pixiewps to xiaopan? Thank you.

5. faisalrz

faisalrz Well-Known Member

pixiewps require libssl-dev to run. get this done first.. i dont know if just put pixiewps.tcz in cde folder can make pixiewps to run.. Mr. Penguin please help us

6. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

You only need libssl-dev to build pixiewps you need libssl to run it which is installed.