Rejected BT5R3 KDE X Server Broken After Upgrade

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by rift999, 3 Nov 2012.

1. rift999

rift999 Member

• This is a support request, not a software download. Thread moved to the appropriate place.
    I recently used the upgrade command instead of the dist-upgrade and allowed it to overwrite the config files now when I boot up it has a new log in screen that does not allow root logins. I shutdown the x server and did a counsel login but then was greeted with a new black x server. Any idea how to revert or do I need to do a reinstall?

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Outside the scope of our support. Marking as rejected but open for discussion.

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K