Can someone crack my WPA for something in return?

Discussion in 'Dictionary, Password & Wordlists' started by Xayaan., 24 Jun 2013.

1. Xayaan.

Xayaan. Active Member

I have WPA handshake which i am having difficulty cracking since i don't have a Wordlist/Dictionary and I can't download a wordlist/dictionary since my current internet is limited to 2 GB per month and i need atleast 10GB to download a good wordlist [​IMG] . So the is anyone willing to crack my WPA for something in return? I cannot offer money though but i can offer something else. (Such as a month's free webhosting / Unlimited traffic and unlimited space ) And by the way , The Wifi from the which the WPA handshake was extracted from is Indian. Which means that the password will possibly be a indian name such as Sri vishnu or Jayashree or something like that. The first one to crack my WPA handshake will be rewarded with a smile. [​IMG]

Download Link to WPA handshake : http://rapidshare.com/files/1684363702/08-86-3B-FD-CB-B0_handshake.cap
    SSID: belkin.3bb9
    BSSID:
    08:86:3b:fd:cb:b0

2. wawawa3

wawawa3 Active Member

This is crazy, no one has helped you in three years?? WTF?! Look at the SSID... your password can be found by hashcat thus:
    cudahashcat64 -m 2500 -a 3 -1 23456789abcdef 08-86-3B-FD-CB-B0_handshake.hccap ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1
    (you'll have to convert your .cap to a .hccap)

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K