crunch to pyrit png

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Lounge' started by estimacamry, 10 Mar 2013.

1. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

pyrit.png

2. vampiricbunny1800

vampiricbunny1800 Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

sorry about that man the site is acting odd toward me

now i am using bt not xiapan would that make a difference ? and would you prefer pm or posting here ?

3. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

Its just an info on the command line. I don't think anyone would be able to finish the attack. Its 54303 TB in size. You would be running for months on the full charset lists:D . You might even blow your computer with it;) . I would rather leave those hardbreaking caps alone:psy

4. Fantastic

Fantastic Well-Known Member
    VIP

Have you heard of the 25 gpu cluster?Man it is awesome, it bruteforces 350 BILLION PASSWORDS/SECOND!!!:eeks so it'll take less time to crack it than wep (in some cases)

5. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

Yea I read it sometime ago, I'm quoting it based on average users like me and you. Do you think someone would spent a fortune just to bruteforce a password:p

6. Fantastic

VIP

ofcourse not but i think agents and lawyers use it to recover a hard drive password

7. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

Just to share, this beast will run through all possible combination in 5.5 hours if its a 8 charset password but if you add one more charset you need 500 hours to finish. 10 charset password will take 5.4 years to finish:D

8. Fantastic

VIP

i never try to pipe letters and numbers together, i only use numeric passwords so it'll take 1 sec to crack it LOL!!

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K