Custom Slitaz User Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by scorpius, 16 Jul 2012.

1. scorpius

scorpius Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm new here.

I've built my own customized Slitaz for pentesting with older computers having less than 256K of memory. It also works great on modern machines. It only has the basics: reaver, gerix, & wifite.

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Hello scorpius, welcome to the forums and we hope you can get a lot out of here.

We don't get many Slitaz users on here but it is quite interesting that you can get them to run on computers with only 256k of memory :eek:. I think hazz death will get along with you, so I am tagging him in this post so he can be notified. He just created the Xiaopan OS 0.4.3 beta on his lonesome.

3. hazz death

hazz death Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

hey scorpius , learn bout tinycorelinux and, come help me :) i think your help would be nice...

4. scorpius

scorpius Well-Known Member

I tried tinycorelinux once, but I stuck with slitaz for one reason or another.

5. hazz death

hazz death Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

helo scorpius, ive been try slitaz and if u willing to share your custom slitaz, with me and Mr. Penguin that would be awesome add to this site :) and how much the size of your slitaz custom made?
    mybe if u know how to code u should port minidwep-gtk to that.. :)
    last but not least, thanks for coming to this site and share your opinion with us..
    here i would tag my friend, Fantasma who is very good beta tester if need one in here :)

6. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Hi scorpius Welcome to Xiaopan forums ! good know that people with knowledge about this stuff is coming here
    I never have used slitaz, but i can try it why not?
    Best Regards

• Like Like x 1