Info Fedora 19 Script for Metasploit Tools

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by syeekick, 10 Nov 2013.

1. syeekick

syeekick Member

So I tried adding backtrack5 and kali linux repositories to my fedora 19 machine. I figured this was a hella lot easier, and quicker! Script to Add Security Spin Tools to Normal Installation - FedoraForum.org I take no responsibility for you to run this script I would also like to add "GrantStoner" made this. After running this script I have over 40+ tools all activated from the terminal. This doesn't include any GUI based applications. Take this with a pinch of salt, as he states some of the bash script is sketchy. But atleast you will have the core applications there. I think the dependency side of things wrap up quite nicely, but the versions of the software my be out of date.

It's something :)

Hope this helps someone.

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K