Hello to all members and friends of Xiaopan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Doors, 8 Aug 2012.

1. Doors

Doors Well-Known Member

I've been visiting this site for many months. There is usually something new or exciting happening when ever I visit. That's probably why I keep coming back. Also, the people I meet here are friendly and helpful. Well done to the administrators for developing this kind of environment.

I live in Canberra in the Capital Territory in Australia (ACT). This is where our federal government is located. Most of the people here regard the city as like a big country town. This is because it is no way near as busy as Sydney or Melbourne.

It's winter here at present and we are expecting snow in the hills that surround Canberra. The temperature get to about 5-7 Celsius on some nights but in summer the temperature hovers around 28-32.There's always plenty of Kangaroos all through the year. It wonderful to see them hopping around.

Please feel free to write and tell me about where you live.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Hey Doors, that is quite the introduction and I blushed a little reading it and I am sure Fantasma, hazz death and creezalird will do the same. I am glad you can gain something each time you visit. I live on the Gold Coast, never seen snow but and I have visited Canberra. Being an Urban and Environmental Planner I find that Canberra is a wonderful example of a well planned City. I love kangaroos, but when I was younger I used to go Kangaroo shooting. I changed my ways though. I love animals! I also love eating meat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. creezalird

creezalird great disturbance

A very well written introduction. I am surprised myself for reading this. I am not really a guy with thousand words, so i could not do the same here. Anyway here in Malaysia, it is always sunny almost the whole year and we do not have kangaroos, sadly

4. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

This is a great introduction Doors, one of the best that i have seen here must say.
    I live in México, near to the beach, (at 10 minutes) but i don't like too much going to swim on it, maybe because it is so near, i can't appreciate as i should...
    Thanks for the compliment ( i blushed too) and a great Welcome for you!

5. hazz death

hazz death Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

hi Doors my name is ******** ( <-- premium member content) welcome to xiaopan.. (mybe its too late..but nevermind) i'm from Sabah, Malaysia.. its famous for its nature.. and many biologist come here to study bout tropical jungle and its creature..especialy 'orang utan' .. i like to sketch, blogging, designing, playing guitar, and karaoke-ing.. dozo yoroshiku!