Issue Help with USB boot

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by Chop1951, 31 Jan 2014.

1. Chop1951

Chop1951 Member

Hi everone
    Hopefully someone will be able to help me with a problem I am having. I have followed several how to boot Xiaopan OS from USB tutorials all without success the last attempt was following this tutorial How to Create a Bootable Operating System USB for XiaoPanOS, Beini & other Tiny Core Linux Builds - Dishing Tech
    Depending on what boot option I choose I am left after booting has finished with a flashing prompt or a message saying Scanning hard disk partitions to create /ect/fstab I followed the tutorial exactly can anyone advise on what I am doing wrong.
    Thanks for looking

2. cliffbird

cliffbird Active Member

I cannot seem to start up with my USB stick. My laptop will not boot usb. Might be that same problem with you?

3. Alessio

Alessio Active Member

Same problem! Anyone can help me?

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K