hi I'm tvterry100

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tvterry100, 15 Aug 2012.

1. tvterry100

tvterry100 Active Member

I have been a TV technician for forty years and have been repairing computers for 20 years.
    I have been using bieini and would like to try the newest software.
    I will be asking a lot of questions as it looks a little complicated to get it in place and set up correctly.
    Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.
    If any one has any technical questions about electronic troubleshooting I would be happy to do the same for you.

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Hello tvterry100 we have a few budding electricians here @Fantamsa to name one :) we welcome your questions and will do our best to help. Thank you for joining :) Beini is so old, Xiaopan FTW!

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K