I need to know how to create a Rainbow Tables for WPA/WPA2

Discussion in 'Dictionary, Password & Wordlists' started by easy1, 13 Oct 2012.

1. easy1

easy1 Member

Can some show me a Tutorial on how to create Tables for WPA/WPA2 and where to place them? most of the WPA/WPA2 ESSID are not recognized on MiniDwep,Weaver pro or Inflator but feedingbottle does but can not crack them

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Best idea would be to use a program that could generate it for you without the need to write up complex algorithms.

Rainbow Crack
    Wintgen

Good luck and let us know of your success :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. easy1

easy1 Member

Mr penguin, once it is generated will it be a file where i have to place it in XiaoPan or does it for me?

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

After completed, tell us what program you used and send us a screenshot of the rainbow table file opened in text editor. We will go from there :)

5. easy1

easy1 Member

well i am using wintgen and i saw the video so i could choose any hash i want right? but if i want to crack WPA/WPA2 then i must set the Charset would be alpha & numeric, right?

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K