Issue Inflator Gets Stuck

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by ganja13, 30 Jul 2013.

1. ganja13

ganja13 New Member

i run scan then i choose the ap then run and it stay stuck on waiting beacon.
    it does with all aps i tried.
    i tried an ap that i cracked before on BT5R3 wpa2-Psk with tp-link ,wpa2-psk and push button and same thing.
    i run XiaoPan_0.4.2.2__English version on vbox and i have alfa awus036h.i have win 7 ultimate 32 bit.
    on BT5R3 with reaver a lot of aps stay stuck on same pin or sending receving and then i try some pins and it gest to 90 % then i wait and it gest stuck on 99.99%.i googled all that was googlable on using -a -N - all that stuff and nothing.
    i thought it was tp-link wn7200nd problem then i bought awus036h and this one have more power but no help on cracking wpas so 35 € wasted.
    if not working on xiaopan at least help me making work on reaver on BT5R3 or on whatever cuz its only way cracking wpas,caz with dictionary u can download 10 gb and pray but if there isnt nothing its just waste of time.

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Have you tried 0.4.6.1?

3. ganja13

ganja13 New Member

this is much much nicer cuz cant find aps even with -C
    previous version with -C at least was showing stuf

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K