My Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by majicdj1, 18 Jul 2013.

1. majicdj1

majicdj1 Well-Known Member

This is just a quick post to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the forums, but not new to this area of computing. I ran into this forum by accident and it looks like I can learn a lot by reading from those who have been posting here for a long time. My goal is to continue to learn and improve my networking/security skills and this looks like a great place for knowledge.
    Take care and hopefully I can learn enough to help someone else who is new... That's my ultimate goal... learn more every day :)

-Majic

2. vincenzo49

vincenzo49 Member

3. Akie Seichi

Akie Seichi Active Member

hellooo .... hey, wanna play :)

4. vincenzo49

vincenzo49 Member

halo for all my name is enzo, tk for your jobs

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K