Issue No WPA APs Found in Minidwep

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by helen, 4 Aug 2012.

1. helen

helen Active Member

today i tested the usb wifi pen zdas and looking video tutorial i have seen something "strage" look this shots:
    1)on this firt one u can see that the wifi pen in recognise
    2)on the second u can see the result of the scan
    3)on the last pic instead u see the strange thing.No AP informations?!!?!? so...i cant go on...why that?The wifi router is very close to me

Attached Files:

• ok1.jpg
      ok1.jpg
      File size:
      59.8 KB
      Views:
    • ok2.jpg
      ok2.jpg
      File size:
      65.2 KB
      Views:
    • ok3.jpg
      ok3.jpg
      File size:
      60.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

You still using beini's old versions, i recommend you use Xiaopan, due to beini has no more support

3. helen

helen Active Member

yes because as I olso have seen on the web site written,i have tryied other versions and this wifi usb pen was not detected i will copy what i have found written :"If the version you downloaded does not work try another, sometimes drivers conflict with one another. It is a good idea to start with the latest and if that does not work, move to a earlier version"
    Take care
    Helen

PS:Today i will try and if i have problemms i will "post them" :)
    --- Double Post Merged, 4 Aug 2012 ---
    cant edit my previose post so...this is my report.I have tryied the XiaoPan 0.4.2.3 (English).iso.Same story same report.I found an old reply from you to an user that got a problem on binimi 1.2.4 abot no APs found where u was suggesting him to try to use minidwep but...this is what i gave back :(

any suggest?i'm feeling frustrating why i can reade that everybody can work with this programms and me...no olso thinking that atm i use a very simple and "stupid" wpa key on my router
    Take care
    Helen

Attached Files:

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

ZyDAS 1211 zd1211rw does not work well

5. helen

helen Active Member

sorry what that meanes?I can surf the net,open all web pages and downloading/uploading files with ZyDAS 1211 zd1211rw ,maybe the distro dosent support the wifi pen?
    Take caare
    Helen

6. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

helo, what he means is, the card not working well with injection like my dlink dwa 125........if u want to fix your problem go download backtrack cause dwa 125 only working well in backtrack because backtrack has the latest compat wireless and always update...but tiny core has compat wireless that rarely update................hope that help:)

7. helen

helen Active Member

yeaop ok 100% i dident used backtrack since version 4 (last i used it)because was ok for ZyDAS 1211 zd211rw but dident detected my othervtwo drivers one the Atheros AR928X and the other usb pen wifi i have (in italy not atm where i'm living)the NETGEAR WN111v2 ...i think now Atheros AR928X supported by backtrack 5 but not sure olso for the second us wifi pen netgear and cant finde a backtrack live cd.
    Have u any clue about that?
    Take care
    Helen
    :cool:

8. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=compatibility_drivers