OS X & Xiaopan

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking Cards' started by pelayo, 13 Oct 2013.

1. pelayo

pelayo Member

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a Wireless Net Card which could be used in OS X (Mountain Lion 10.8.5) and Xiaopan.
    I actually have a Kasens G5000 (rtl8187L, b/g, 2000mW and 10dBi) which as you know works good on xiaopan but does't in OS X 64 bits.
    Also I've got a TP-Link TL-WN722N (Atheros AR9721-ath9K and 5dBi) with the same issues than the kasens.

I will sell both mentioned cards because i just want 1 which could be used in OS X (Mountain Lion 10.8.5) and Xiaopan.
    I have seen that rtl3070 works in osx and xiaopan and some realtek too (rtl8188RU...)
    What Wireless Net Card you recommend me? I want not spend lot money but also i want a good card and manufacurer. I've thinking in Alfa and Kasens G9000.

Thanks!!

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K