Windows PWGen

Discussion in 'Software Downloads' started by Mr. Penguin, 12 Nov 2012.

1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

PWGen is a password generator capable of creating large amounts of cryptographically secure random passwords or passphrases (from word lists). It uses a random pool to gather entropy from user inputs and system parameters. Offers text encryption, too.

[​IMG]

Features
    • Free and open-source software
    • Secure memory management
    • Multilingual support
    • Runs on all 32-bit Windows versions
    Download & More Information
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pwgen-win/?source=recommended

2. vampiricbunny1800

vampiricbunny1800 Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

oooooooooooooooo me like-e
    --- Double Post Merged, 13 Nov 2012 ---
    i would love a min-max addtion to that thing so i could start with 6 chr and go to say 10 < normal password range.... but i often wonder how many useless words there really are.. if you have a hash file could you just add to it ? i have a wpa_db <name) its 55 gigs and growing i used the 33 gig file found at church of wifi and a 28 gig i found plus some normal stuff id love to smoosh it all together and see what happens but i am trying to edit out words i already have how is that possible on backtrack ?

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K