Reaver Pro | Free Download Available

Discussion in 'Linux Based Operating Systems & Virtual Machines' started by Mr. Penguin, 5 Jun 2012.

1. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Mine is not the same model, but it has an RT3070 chipset. you can see the model of my card in my sign below.
    I have not tested yet, but I will soon and tell you if it works or not.

2. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

Well i will have to wait for one of the elite hackers that come here to crack root then all sorts of things can be changed & modified. Shouldn't take too long though these guys are the best in the world!

3. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

I agree with that.....I think they are actually Anonymous.

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Few things that have already been reported.

If anyone has no networks showing up you can fire up terminal and launch the following commands:
    Code:
    Select All
    su tech
    ^This should get you from reaver@reaver to tech@reaver. You can set this automatically so you don't have to do this in terminal.

Load the Gnome Administration utility by clicking on System -> Administration -> Login Screen Settings

Unlock the window by hitting the unlock button (you will be asked the administrator password) Enable the checkbox for Log in as <<tech>> automatically (Select your User Name from the drop-down list of users). The super user password will still be required to install software, updates and perform other system administration tasks. More Information: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AutoLogin

Code:
    Select All
    airmon-ng start wlan0
    ^this should finally enable your card to use in Reaver Pro GUI.

This will assist you Fantasma

5. anouar

anouar Active Member

Nice man.

6. Fantasma

Well, following Mr. Penguin's instructions, I opened a Terminal and launched the command:
    Code:
    Select All
    su tech
    -it asked for the password-

and then:

Code:
    Select All
    airmon-ng start wlan0
    Ready, it shows my card (AR9285 INTERNAL) in monitor mode.
    Fantasma.png

Finally fire up the Reaver Pro GUI... tada! one click in the play button and avaliable Networks are displayed.
    now you can start to work...
    Fantasma2.png

I want add, I run it as a Live USB and used UltraISO to burn it.

7. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Give us a screenshot :p

I wanna know how to make the Reaver Pro window smaller so I can do other stuff and monitor what is going on in Terminal (-vv). Anyone knows, let me know.

8. Fantasma

Screenshots added. I don't know how make smaller the window, but you can press the minimise button and it show the desktop.

9. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Fantasma, How did you get it to show the Firefox top menu?

So to get to Reaver you type in 127.0.0.1 :)

10. ZaraByte

ZaraByte New Member

I don't approve of trying to CON users into buying a VIP thing if need money that bad then try using theses Survey to download things cause selling something that is "Open Source" is not really cool.

I plan to find a copy of this online and make it Public only because I find it not cool for people to try and profit off someone elses work.

UPDATE: found a leaked copy of Reaver PRO going to confirm its legit then i will release it on my website either Saturday or Sunday depending on how long it takes to confirm if its legit.

11. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

ZaraByte As I said, we are offering a direct download to VIP users. This is the commercial version, not open source. Hak5 sell Ubuntu with Reaver Pro in a package I might add. All of that is open source?. No one has complained and there have only been 2 people who have got VIP membership because they have wanted Reaver Pro.

There is a free and a paid option to attain VIP status. There is also another way by showing initiative in the forums. We will be rereleasing this with more drivers as well as getting rid of the bloatware.

As far as I am concerned we offer a pretty good VIP package and everyone who has it has been happy with the service. 2 of which have donated to my site not for VIP status or Reaver Pro but because they get a lot of the forums and information, but I upgraded them anyway. Many others have attained VIP status because they are likeable, friendly, helpful and innovative.

I think it is worse when someone tries to make people pay for software that is not open source, cutting out proceeds to the developers.

I will ask all the VIP members if they have felt conned to say something here if they want to:
    Fantasma
    akumu
    creezalird
    surecat
    MaC
    Noel Knight
    potlvr420
    nohd
    TCB13

12. ZaraByte

ZaraByte New Member

Whatever floats your boat i guess I don't buy anything i can get free online if people have money to waste on something they can find online with a little researching then they must not be hurting for money. All i know is im downloading this ISO now and going to confirm if its legit before i release. As for hak5 yea i know about Darren he uses a black hat scheme to con people into buying his stuff which you can find the hardware online and just get the firmware for it.

13. Crackerz Wave

Actually I was wondering, why does the forum is so silent. :tired

14. Fantasma

Well @ZaraBite each site has his own scheme, We do not force anyone to buy nothing you are free to search the web whatever you want, so the other members. here we are not "selling" any software, and as elsewhere, VIP members have some "priviledges" over the regular members. If you don't like this, I respect your opinion, but please do not come here to say that we are selling software please.

15. Crackerz Wave

Pls do not fight......Isn't this the friendly Forums?;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

ZaraByte I respect your position and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I don't appreciate you complaining on our Forum the way you have been.

This is not going to turn into a place where we crack commercial software or forum scripts and make people pay for a monthly subscription to download premium stuff. aka VBTeam, ForumScriptz and et al. There are also websites that sell fake software in return for sharecash (BS) surveys and they turn out to be a scam. I see you also hate hak5, why don't you go complain like you are here and see them tolerate your crap. Hak5 are awesome, sure maybe some stuff is overpriced but hey. Good customer service.

If you have issues with this, you should certainly have issues with them (so go and complain on their forum) and I am sure they wouldn't like to hear what you have to say.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fantasma

I am not fighting Crackerz, it is just that this kind of people annoy me so much, if i can remember, Mr. Penguin offered ZaraByte a moderator position and he rejected it. If he had accepted he would have the same privileges as a VIP member and not be complaining now.

18. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

19. Crackerz Wave

Hey Make me a mod.

20. Fantasma

Well Mr. Penguin returning to our topic. I just made what I described before, that window appear when i launched Reaver GUI from top left menu: Applications start Reaver GUI, then it asks me for the password, I typed it and thats all.