Reaver Pro | Free Download Available

Discussion in 'Linux Based Operating Systems & Virtual Machines' started by Mr. Penguin, 5 Jun 2012.

1. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

i will try...thx you so much, i think u need to rest cause u have been online for hours. Can u help me about this...........@Fantasma

Can u explain me about this and give me the link i need to download.

2. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know you people,but i'm tired about annoying people AND at least for me, this guy ZaraByte is a RACIST ANTI-SEMITE and THAT BEHAVIOR IS FORBIDDEN IN THIS SITE
    I think this guy should be BANNED permanently
    I visited the ZaraByte site and found this at the bottom: " Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. "
    So, If you have something to say in that site, and he don't like it, YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING

3. Chaos

Chaos Well-Known Member

Meh, I've downloaded this two days ago and I don't like it.

I have absolutely no gain from this bloated iso. This I believe is made for people that don't use console. I've been working with reaver 1.4 from the very start. Inflator is good also because I've managed to get WPA password with it, when reaver just showed blank. [due to wrong order of package] (there was also some info in reaver-googlecode about wpa_cli but couldn't be bothered).

Anyway, really though, what is the point of having this iso ? XiaoPan does the job perfectly with it's inflator and reaver pre-installed. Next thing to try with reaver for me when I get the time is to bypass the WPS push-button service and still get the correct pin / WPA.

Gonna test it with Speedport W 503V because that is one of the most used routers in my country and has push-button service enabled by default. Anyone tried something similar to this ? Need some good info before I start testing stuff.

Edit: Please refrain from flaming each other. This is not the place for that. Whoever doesn't like this forum can simply leave it, no need for increasing tension around here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

You should see what he wrote on Facebook, never expected this type of language from a Forum owner. BTW:
    1) We didn't mod it but we plan to.
    2) We didn't rob Hak5.
    3) I am a hetrosexual.
    4) It was 2 people who got VIP only for Reaver Pro. I asked if they would like a refund and they said no, we are happy :).
    5) I liked it because I thought it was funny.
    6) I was gonna allow VIP members to download it early, before free, registered users could.

Lol.png

ZaraByte Fight.png
    He got banned because he broke our forum rules, it tells you so in the 'Bans' tab and I also wrote a comment (which got deleted) on his post above explaining why he got banned. He was fighting and using racial slurs. He is clearly lying or just purely ignorant. So as a rebuttal: We did not turn Beini (which has stopped being developed) into Xiaopan. It is not 'dishtech' it is 'dishingtech'. The can't afford a domain does not make any sense. You got more than an IP ban buddy. Laugh as much as you want. All of my VIP members are quite happy and yes, they got to download Reaver Pro early compared to other users.

Anywho, about the Jew comment, I am going to get wayyyy offtopic here. I had something freaky happen today and I must share it. A few months ago I seen a movie called Jeff Who Lives at Home. Great movie by the way and it suggests that we should follow coincidences, everything happens for a reason, everything links together yada yada.

Today I seen a Jew Fish picture when I went fishing with my girlfriend. Then ZaraByte calls me a Jew. I go over to my sisters place where she calls me a Jew because I have to drop her off to a friends place and hinted I wanted fuel money as it was quite a distance. I go to pick up my sister after she finishes and she said she seen a stereotypical Jew. I said she should have followed him. I told my girlfriend, was his name Kyle by any chance (reference to South Park). I said you might find gold at the end of the rainbow, my sister said that was a leprechaun. My girlfriend said that you should have followed him for his Jew gold (another reference to South Park). Then i drive home, get a message from my sister with a screenshot from facebook and my auntie posted this:

Sign 2.png
    I said this was spooky, xfiles type stuff. My sister said Jewfiles. Man what a crazy day :)
    --- Double Post Merged, 7 Jul 2012 ---
    Crackerz, I tagged fantasma in my post so he will be notified of the post I made and so he could help you, there is no need to ask him. I asked on your behalf. You ask for too much help sometimes, you need to work some things out for yourself, especially the easy stuff or the stuff that has already been said. He will help you when he wants to or can.

Attached Files:

5. Crackerz Wave

6. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Thats why i say him Don't be Lazy... :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. emobog

emobog Active Member

Mirror Links just unzip part1 and they all will, providing they are in the same folder.

8. emobog

emobog Active Member

How can I eliminate some programs? Windows, BackTrack 5 load faster than Reaver Pro.

I was running in VMware on Windows7 with 2gb memory.

9. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Synaptic Package Manager? o_O

10. emobog

emobog Active Member

I can not reach the Synaptic Package Manager.

Attached Files:

11. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

What happens when you run it through Terminal?
    Code:
    Select All
    su tech
    password reaver
    Code:
    Select All
    sudo synaptic
    password reaver

Then it will have to download some package information updates. Now you will have access to Synaptic. See Picture. You can add repos if you want to get extra software. You can also do mass updates through here as well.

12. emobog

emobog Active Member

in terminal Backtrack5 -

Attached Files:

13. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

I thought you were talking about Reaver Pro (This thread after all is all about Reaver Pro, not BackTrack). To install Synaptic Package Manager its different. I can't see the image very well. It needs to be bigger, the watermark obstructs a lot.

I have a tutorial here on how to install it:
    Watch this video on YouTube.
    view 10:55 onwards​

• Open Terminal
    • Type apt-get install synaptic (enter)
    • After installation go to System -> Administration -> Synaptic Package Manager
    • If it asks for a password it will be = toor

14. emobog

emobog Active Member

The primary OS I Windows7.Load VMware Workstation, then Backtrack.No Mac OS.No as reaver pro.iso should load.Beini.iso'm working ..

15. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

What is your main language? I can't understand what you are saying. Perhaps we should use google translate?

On another note I will mention that SourceSec Security Research have a number of tools such as WPScan and WPSpy that complement Reaver. They are essentially a scanning / stumbling type tools. WPScan will send 802.11 probe requests to APs that are supported by WPS. WPScan can also sends information such as brand, model and versions which could be used to target specific vendors that have particular vulnerabilities. Most routers have WPS enabled by default, but we are beginning to see that some vendors are releasing firmware that disables WPS by default.

Now I have a question. Has anyone tried changing the TX Power in Reaver Pro, but I should start saying Ubuntu? Geek

16. Crackerz Wave

hey can somebody tell me how to install compact wireless and ralink dwa 125 rt3070 rt2800usb drivers.....................can u give me the download link cause compact wireless 3.5 has 3 files....i dont know which ones

17. emobog

emobog Active Member

Looking reaver pro.deb to install it in Backtrack

18. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

I don't think you will find it, but if you do please post it here ;)

19. emobog

emobog Active Member

when entering the password "reaver" startup the synaptic package manager comes with the following message in picture.Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

20. jhayme

jhayme Well-Known Member

• Members: Please try to keep english language at forums. Google trans. can help you
    hola buenos dias quisiera saber como hago para tener el reaver pro espliqueme