Rob WiFi | The WiFi Hacker

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking Cards' started by Mr. Penguin, 30 Aug 2012.

1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Apparently this device can hack WiFi networks without the need for it to be connected to a computer. It must be running some form of Linux I would imagine. Looks amazingly cool I must say. Going to download the manual and save it as a pdf to get more information soon :) but it appears that it creates a wifi hotspot / extender so you can connect to rob, similar to an ALFA R36 would do. I have asked for a test unit too :p. I wonder if it can do WEP, WPA/2, WPS.
    rob-wifi.png

Manufacturers Description
    Rob-Wifi is an easy-to-use device that features the auto-hacking function that will hack into a network without a computer. Just turn on the Rob-Wifi, select a network and the Rob-Wifi will hack it automatically. It is a standalone machine and do not required boot from disc or computer. 100% works with any Internet Service Providers.

Wifi signal are available almost everywhere but most of them are useless to us as they are Secured connection that required a password to access. And most WiFi adapters in the market and in laptops have a range of only 20 - 30 meters, limiting the number of WiFi connections available to you. But with the powerful Rob-Wifi, you can access more WiFi connections which are further away and the Rob-Wifi optimized the cracking of WEP encription that makes the hack more quickly. Best of all it can also decode, hack, crack, unlock and reveal the passwords of most of the secured connections.

The Rob-WiFi will let you use the internet almost everywhere for free thereby saving your hefty monthly subscription fees. You only need to decode the password of each connection once and use them forever as the administrator almost never change the password. And they will not know that someone else is sharing the connection! Now you can enjoy Free WiFi almost anywhere with dozens of connections to choose from and save hundreds of dollars every year!

Features
    • Data Transfer Rate Up to 54Mbps
    • Frequency Range 2.400GHz-2.484GHz
    • Wireless Connector 5dBi
    • Standard IEEE 802.11b/g
    • Support any common operating system, including Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac

Package includes
    • 1 X ROB-WIFI Terminal
    • 1 X 5DBi Antenna
    • 1 X network Cable
    • 1 X Instructions Manual (available at download page)

Product Information
    • Wifi Robin ANTCOR AW54-SC

Technical Specifications
    • Band and Channel 2.400 ~ 2.4835MHz
    • RF output power of 20dBm (software adjustable)
    • Sensitivity -86dBm @ 11Mbps, PER <8%,-64dBm @54Mbps, PER <10%

Data and Operating Parameters
    • Automatic speed selection 11g Mode: 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps
    • Standards: IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af
    • Supported Protocols: CSMA / CA, TCP / IP, IPX / SPX, NetBEUI, PPPoE, DHCP, NDIS3, NDIS4, NDIS5

Get more information here: http://rob-wifi.com/

2. emon11

emon11 Well-Known Member

loool nice its only wep

3. N0iZE

N0iZE Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

It says its "optimized for WEP". That does not mean that it cannot crack other security encryptions.

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

It seems to only be able to crack WEP, but you can connect to WPA networks.

5. jony101

jony101 Well-Known Member

this looks like the wifirobin that I have. It only cracks wep, and while it is standalone, and can crack wep and retransmitt the signal, the only way to findout the password you need to connect it to your computer via lan cable to get the password. The small LCD on the front will only say connected without revealing the password.
    This product seems to work better when used with a cantenna to get better range. If you get a strong enough signal, it will crack wep in less than 5 minutes but sometimes takes longer on weaker signals. I use this before I learn about linux and proved very useful but a beini or xiapan livecd seems to be quicker where you can have better control.
    For someone who doesnt know linux or livecd's this might be useful but expensive (paid 129.00 for one 2 years ago)

6. Shah Legno

Shah Legno Member

I like the product design when i go to it's website-->http://rob-wifi.com/
    The design was like a cool gadget....maybe i will buy it just for my collection...i just want to know the price..anybody can tell me the price??

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K