Shideneyu is in da place !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shideneyu, 28 Oct 2012.

1. shideneyu

shideneyu Member

Hellow' guys !

I discovered xiaopan by chance while searching on the whole internet information concerning wireless cards and wifi antenna;

I was first planning to buy chinese antennas, but it seems (thanks to you :p ) that the best legal networking cards are coming from Alpha...

Concerning really high range omnidirectionnal wifi cards + antenna, I have found none... (oh yeah, a lot of chinese wholesaling sites are claiming to sell 7000Mw wifi panels :joy)

I recognize that here, in order to get proper information, this is the best place I found :) And you guys seems to be nice and the forum pretty lively and interresting regarding the latest info in wireless hack news.

Regarding me, I'm a french student in computer science, and I'm working nowadays on a new aircrack-ng gui, entirely written in Ruby. I'll make you know when I'll finish it, it will most likely contains wpa cracking tools in a near future as well (wps at least).

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K