Windows Smart Hide IP 2.7.2.8

Discussion in 'Software Downloads' started by Mr. Penguin, 25 Oct 2012.

1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Smart Hide IP is your choice if you want to: change your static IP address; surfing the Web anonymously, unban certain sites that forbids your entering; increase your online privacy and security; guard against hackers; run MSN or Kazaa behind firewalls; send anonymous emails; secure your PC when connecting to public wireless hotspots; block ISP eavesdropping; hide your IP while chatting in MIRC, ICQ, and MSN, etc.​
    [​IMG]
    Smart Hide IP 2.7.2.8 | 5.6 Mb

Primary Benefits
    - Safe Proxy
    - Every IP address you see is usable, fast and 100% secure!
    - Easy-to-use Interface
    - One single click and you are ready to go. Hide your real IP address without any configuration.
    - Dynamic IP Address
    - Automated IP changing protection, customize set-it-and-stop-it manual mode.
    - Works With a Lot
    - Compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 98 and Server editions, 32 and 64 bit.​
    Download

2. vampiricbunny1800

vampiricbunny1800 Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

could you suggest a free poxy tool ? or a site to find them i was using a few (i can list them if u want) but they are always broke or dont work thanks in advance i'm off to crack that dumb wpa problem i am having >< great software thanks for the share

3. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

a simple google search gave a few results for Proxy tools Here and a good proxy site is hidemyass.com

4. One Piece

One Piece Well-Known Member

free proxy tool wait... i put in now.. hehe Geek

5. vampiricbunny1800

Dev Team VIP

i did that most of the ones i find dont work well the one for firefox never works all the ip's it lets you use are broken 90% of the time its why i ask

6. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

sorry to hear that
    sorry to hear that...One Piece mentioned above your comment saying he's gonna put one up...great, Im curious to test it out!:D
    --- Double Post Merged, 6 Dec 2012 ---
    It works but, for some reason after a few minutes I cant connect to my WiFi connection..and when it did connect it would get super slow..I un-installed it and back to normal.:)

7. One Piece

8. vampiricbunny1800

Dev Team VIP

i cant log in can somebody post that in media-share or something?

9. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

One Piece, as I was downloading that Proxy_Finder from your link I couldn't help noticing on the right side other files which I believe are yours (please correct me if i'm wrong) but one of them caught my attention..it a Facebook_Hacking tool..is it yours? if so, does it really woork? if so, how do you use that tool? If it's not yours, simply disregard my questions...;)

10. One Piece

yeah that my file.. but hacking facebook tool not work anymore coz mark zukerberg alredy set proxy for facebook server... it fast proxy change so i need find out a new one.. Geek

11. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

Not to worry..I will post a tutorial how to hack facebook..it really works..give me about 2 days while I finish doing other tutorials and then I show everyone how to do it...;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. One Piece

wow it nice... i just waiting... hehe..... arikator ImJoJo :rolleyes:

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K