What Does It Mean?

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Lounge' started by Shaqe, 27 Jul 2012.

1. Shaqe

Shaqe Well-Known Member

Hola,

I read lots of pages on this website http://xiaopan.co/ and the about page, till now I couldn't figure out what does XiaoPan mean :?

Can you guys explain what does it mean? Who is Djyuzi or what is Djyuzi? I knew that Beini was created by him/it. But what happened then?

Still confused, hope someone gives me a tip.

Regards,

2. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Well Shaqe i think your question is a bit offtopic in this thread, but i can solve your doubts and then move to the " Offtopic Lounge " Thread.
    Ok, Xiaopan mean in chinese language "Little Foot" but i ignore why it is called that way, maybe it's because the little tiny core size...
    About Djyuzi, he is a developer on anywlan forum (http://www.anywlan.com/) and Beini suddenly was stopped because troubles with the chinese authorities...

3. Shaqe

Shaqe Well-Known Member

Sorry for that.

Aha, so Xiaopan is a Chinese word. So I assume all developers of it or most of them are chines too? And I think its a new tool + OS. I really never heard about it before yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate, you've been a great helper to me.

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Actually I stuffed up the translation, I guess that is why I dropped out of my Chinese classes, anyway......@Crackerz Wave told me that it means chubby as in little fatty. Think of us as Xiaopan English :D but this forum is taking a more general pentesting tone, rather than being Xiaopan specific. I tried to signup to Anywlan but they only allow it on an invite basis :(, I guess they generate too much traffic.

Djyuzi has been working (for a living) a lot lately and hasn't been developing (for fun), so we are giving him a little hand :p Be great if anywlan and xiaopan forums will have a partnership sometime in the future.

5. Shaqe

Shaqe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply Mr. Penguin.

How can I help or participate with you? Is there something I can do?

6. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Shaqe, You have been participating and you are awesome already :) Hate to bother you further, but If you really want to help let me know a bit about you and I will see what we can do :)

7. Shaqe

Shaqe Well-Known Member

Hola Mr. Penguin.

I'll do my best with things I will agree with you to do, that's for sure. If you want to know about me? You ask me, I will try to answer you ASAP.

Appreciate your kind words, and don't worry you're for sure not bothering me.

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K