Discussion Xiaopan 0.4.3 | Developed

Discussion in 'Xiaopan OS' started by Mr. Penguin, 1 Jun 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

1. Reaver Pro
    2. Browser
    3. Kick Ass word list

Would be nice lolz

2. Grados

Grados Well-Known Member

Haha Cant wait for the next Realease Xiaopan 0.4.3 :eeks

3. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

I am pretty sure Reaver Pro runs a Linux based system, I do not think it would be possible, but anything is possible o_O

4. J Greers

J Greers Member

Apologies if this has been asked for inclusion already. I am a budding network penetration bod and wish to look at both this field and that of linux development in the near future. However for the moment I am a bit of a noob (understating my situation).

Is it possible to include a driver for a RT2870 chipset in the next release that works with Reaver? At the moment the stock driver seems to work fine for most applications in Xiaopan it just fails when I try to scan for APs in inflator (unless -c is specified to ignore errors) and if a session is begun (eithe in inflator after using the ignore error switch or through minidwep) it seems to have all manner of issues when negotiating with networks during the process. I have read that compat drivers has solved the issue for some but I am such a n00b I have no clue how to activate these drivers in any stock version of Xiaopan!

Hope that Ive managed to explain myself even with my limited vocabulary on this subject.

All the best,
    James

5. oscarito33

oscarito33 New Member

aaaaawww! SNAP! both of the links have been blocked

6. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

What links are you referring to?

7. Tjotser

Tjotser Well-Known Member

Are you using USB ? sometimes it gets screwed up by eithe LiLi or Unetbootin.. perhaps try the torrent files :D

8. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

hey what about data file host..........................maximum upload is 100mb

but xiaopan not that big
    --- Double Post Merged, 7 Jul 2012 ---
    hey if u want to know how to bypass block is using ultrasurf or this : http://www.datafilehost.com/download-855e89f8.html

the 'this' only work for wifi or wirelesss, right click on the batch and run as admin, just use once so you will not do this again like ultrasurf

9. gancho

gancho Well-Known Member
    VIP

it would be nice to have some angry ip scanner or Wireshark in new Xiaopan for some nets which i have tried have limited access but i know that they have internet. Just need to know correct IP

10. ktgoh

ktgoh Active Member

hope latest airdrop-ng will be included in Xiaopan 0.4.3
    :snake:snake

11. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Is there a tcz or tce file for this? If so can you upload it for us :)

12. ktgoh

ktgoh Active Member

Here is the file i extracted from aircrack = airdrop

hope this helps

Code:
    Select All
    apt-get upgrade apt-get install l airdrop-ng

Attached Files:

13. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Thanks you for that. Unfortunately the apt-get does not work in TCL (from memory, hazz death can you confirm this please). I am aware airdrop was packaged in Beini (not sure if it used the latest version), not sure about Xiaopan. The python script you provided needs to be a .tcz file to be able to work in Xiaopan OS. I will have a look tomorrow for you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Xiaopan OS 0.4.3 is nearing it's beta release, please refrain from requesting any additional features from this point forward. We will however, consider your other features in the next release. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hazz death

hazz death Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

yes,
    apt-get is command line for ubuntu distro (and any other distro based on ubuntu) unfortunately xiaopan (which is based on tiny core linux) has a different set of command line eventhough both are linux........
    --- Double Post Merged, 13 Jul 2012 ---
    but mybe (just mybe) u can make an extension from this using
    mksquashfs

15. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

This is just a taste of Xiaopan OS's next release. it includes a bunch of new features that includes:

-firefox browser with xiaopan.co as the homepage
    -add flash support for browser
    -add some games
    -add pidgin, to chat with facebook friends, skype etc
    -change tinycorelinux default wallpaper with xiaopan os (now for virtual machine environment and liveusb)
    -change default window manager, flwm to icewm
    -appbrowser
    -music player

It has a little known issues, you dont have to report it.

Cap01.jpg Cap02.jpg Cap03.jpg Cap04.jpg
    Mr. Penguin will give us more details soon...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

[​IMG]
    Xiaopan 0.4.3 Beta | 120mb
    Codename: 'Little Monster'​
    What's New
    This version is a major step up from the previous version. A completely new graphical user interface that aims to please both users who use it live and through virtualisation.

As always this is cross platform Windows / Mac / Linux and works well via Live CD or USB.

Xiaopan OS 0.4.3 Fresh New Desktop
    [​IMG]
    Rationale
    With this version our main aim was not just to create an OS packed with wireless penetration tools. A major issue with previous versions is that they had nothing else to add value to the user experience. So we have included other packages for those who will use this live so they can multitask:

Pidgin: which will allow you to connect to all of your instant messaging friends on:

AIM | Bonjour | Gadu-Gadu | Google Talk | Groupwise | ICQ | IRC | MSN | MXit | MySpace | SILC | SIMPLE | Sametime | XMPP (in. Facebook) | Yahoo! | Zephyr​
    Multi Messenger Client Support
    [​IMG]

Firefox: Is another great addition, this will allow you to browse the web, whether it is connecting to Facebook, checking Xiaopan OS Forums out, or looking at how to use reaver command line we have you covered.

Internet Browser Support
    [​IMG]

Xiaopan Forums: Firefox opens to Xiaopan Forums by default, so you can quickly find information and seek support while you are pentesting.

Flash Support: This will allow you to visit Youtube and watch videos, which would be great for looking at tutorials or simply checking out that latest funny video.

Appbrowser: This will allow you to install any app from any Tiny Core Linux (TCL) repo, many users complained about this, and now, here it is. :)

Install Apps You Need
    [​IMG]

Text Editor: Great for when you need to copy and paste text from say firefox to terminal.

Multiple Desktops: As a way of keeping the clutter down you have 4 virtual desktops to choose from. So you could have Minidwep going on the 1st desktop, a game in the 2nd, checking out Xiaopan Forums on the 3rd and copying text into the editor in the 4th.

Games: Yes, we have added some games, so when you are trying to crack with Reaver for 5hrs you have something else you can do except watch those progress lines. :D

Music Player: Listen to your favourite music while you do what you do. You will have to add the music by adding it to the ISO which may significantly increase the size of it.

Wallpaper: We have a new cool looking logo for Xiaopan OS, behind the design has some meaning.

Windows Management: Changed the TCL wallpaper with our newly designed and winner of the Xiaopan OS Logo competition.

LXDE Version: We also have an LXDE version on its way which looks even more amazing, hopefully that will be released in a week or so as well.
    LXDE Desktop
    [​IMG]

Beta Testing & Release Information
    This is a beta release so understand that there are some issues that need fixing before we can release this to our members. Please be patient during this time.

This is why we are releasing this early to VIP members as a way of keeping the download contained as well as being able to receive valuable feedback and report bugs. I will also ask you VIPs to not share the download links with others and ignore / report personal requests for the download.

Please report bugs and suggest improvements in the [VIP] Xiaopan OS 0.4.3 Beta | Download Available thread.

Credits Go To
    :tired hazz death for dedicating hours upon ours of entirely developing this release on his own for you guys.
    :idea Fantasma for providing valuable feedback, troubleshooting and testing.
    :hitler Mr. Penguin for dictating them through the process and writing this review.

Check This Out
    Hazz Death's Blog

Release Date for All Members
    We are hoping to release this to everyone in a week but this is a loose estimation and could vary wildly. Please be patient.

Known Issues
    • Flash only working for youtube and no sound. (Will be asking SneekyLinux for help).
    • Boot is slow or appears to be slow compared to other versions, this is because we are loading more in the Core from startup.

How to Connect to Facebook via Pidgin? Click Here
    How to Make Flash Work? Click Here

MD5 Checksum

c95959711b7834b7641d8767762cb860

[premium]http://www.4shared.com/file/AnpMgZ4z/xiaopan-0421-remake-rc1.html?
    password = impossibru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.