Question Xiaopan mindwep-gtk Timing

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by Mango Polo, 14 Aug 2013.

1. Mango Polo

Mango Polo Active Member

At last, after trying alot of reaver versions and OS's with built in Reaver I found this 0.4.6.1 version of Xiaopan which is handling my USB card. I managed to begin cracking my connection, i will see how it will end up. It is going like about 12 sec/pin which I guess is too long. But it is not my actual question or problem. I want to ask - the progress which is showed in perecentage, is going around 0.03 each 12 seconds. I want to understand the logic of this process: I will see my WPS cracked only when it reaches 100% or if the correct pin will be input at 34.45% for example, it will stop and finish or the 100% point should be reached anyway? How is it working?

2. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

3. Mango Polo

Mango Polo Active Member

Thanks or the link! I will take my time to understand it all. About minidwep - I called this topic like that because minidwep is the only think that works with my card. Reaver+inflator will not show any Ap's after scanning. usual problem :/

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

The progress output shows all possible combinations. Sometimes if it is a default pin it can crack after 0.01%, also if the pin is known and you enter it in terminal or minidwep. It finds the first 4 pins, then the last 4, so it can jump a significant amount of progress when it finds the first 4 pins.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K