Capsa Enterprise v184.108.40.2066 Incl.Keygen-MESMERiZE
Login or Signup to view links / downloads
Capsa Enterprise is one of our flagship products designed for both small business as well as enterprise users. Capsa performs network monitoring, troubleshooting and analysis for both wired & wireless networks including 802.11a/b/g/n. Whether you're a network administrator who needs to identify, diagnose, and solve network problems quickly, an IT professional who wants to monitor user activities on the network, a security manager who needs to ensure that the corporation's communications assets are safe, Capsa Enterprise is a must have Network Management Tool.
Key Features of Capsa Enterprise:
Capsa Enterprise is the most robust packet sniffer and packet analysis application available. Capsa's Overview Dashboard and drill down functionality makes it easy enough for a SOHO Network Manager but powerfull enough for a Distributed Enterprise Network Engineer.
- Real-time packet capture as well as the ability to save data transmitted over local networks, including wired network and wireless network like 802.11a/b/g/n;
- Identify and analyze more than 500 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocol analysis;
- Identify "Top Talkers" by monitoring network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets;
- Overview Dashboard allows you to view network statistics at a single glance, allowing for easy interpretation of network utilization data;
- Monitor and save Internet e-mail and instant messaging traffic, helping identify security and confidential data handling violations;
- Diagnose and pinpoint network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts;
- Ability to Map the traffic, IP address, and MAC of each host on the network, allowing for easy identification of each host and the traffic that passes through each;
- Visualize the entire network in an ellipse that shows the connections and traffic between each host.