Wireless troubleshooting goes beyond packet capture. Traditionally, spectrum analysis was only available to those with really big pockets - then came Wi-Spy. MetaGeek opened the floodgates to enable anyone with professional-grade wireless spectrum analysis hardware and software. With Chanalyzer Pro and Wi-Spy you can:
- Quickly build powerful Wi-Fi reports.
- Find and Identify sources of Interference.
- Record Wi-Fi and Spectrum Data.
- See how bad the interference was - when it occurred.
- View a single channel in high resolution
- Increase 5GHz 802.11n hardware installations
Chanalyzer Pro Features
- Wi-Fi Report Builder: Build a report very quickly with the Report Builder that you can present to clients, or keep for a summary of what happened while you were on site
- Device Identification: Chanalyzer Pro and Wi-Spy show what you can't see under normal circumstances. Now the software will even tell you what devices are out there and what frequencies they're using.
- Waterfall Timeframe: Get an instant preview of the RF environment as you hover over the timeframe.
- Browse by Timespan: You can adjust the length of time using the time span controls, which increase or decrease the length of time you are viewing. You can also click the time frame handle to manually adjust the viewing length. The playback buttons are used to play, pause, jump back, and fast forward.
- Easy Hardware Configuration: Click and Drag Zoom allows you to narrow in on a frequency range to view in higher resolution.
- Device Finder: After click & drag zoom, you can jump into Device Finder mode to track down the source of interference quickly.
Feature Comparison against other software
Click on the link to see the Login or Signup to view links / downloads.
- Wi-Spy 2.4x or DBx hardware
- Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7
- Net 3.5 framework
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution or Greater
Login or Signup to view links / downloads