Cloak is a service for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad that keeps you safe when you're connected to public wireless networks like those found at coffee shops, hotels, airports, and conferences. Note that this is the Mac version. For others visit iTunes: Login or Signup to view links / downloads
Note: Login or Signup to view links / downloads to use Cloak.
Exactly how unsafe are public hotspots? Login or Signup to view links / downloads's a recent CBC report about Firesheep, a hacking tool that makes it shockingly easy to steal your stuff.
With Cloak, safety is just a click away. Here's why:
Curious how Cloak works under the hood? Check out our technology deep dive.
- No setup or configuration: it just works.
- Automatically detects insecure networks and keeps you safe.
- Rock-solid, industry standard encryption technologies.
- Protects all your apps, not just your Web browser.
- Supports all your Apple devices, not just your laptop.
- OverCloak is now enabled by default. After extensive real-world testing and given our commitment to industry-leading security, ourLogin or Signup to view links / downloads will now be enabled by default on supported systems.
- This release also includes detection of additional conflicting VPN clients and some diagnostic improvements.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Login or Signup to view links / downloads