When you delete your important files permanently (using Shift+Delete shortcut or by emptying the Trash) it becomes almost impossible to roll back the deletion of your documents and recover your data back. Here I'm introducing the simplest way to recover lost data using easy to use free software.
How to Recover Deleted Files Folders and Documents
1) Download Data Recovery Wizard and Install it.
2) Run Data Recovery Wizard. Click Deleted File Recovery
3) Select file types and Click Next
4) Select Partitions to scan Deleted Files and Click Next.
5) It will lists all found and recovered deleted files.
6) Done! Now you can : Search, Preview, Save files that have been found by the Software.