Everybody knows that MAC OS X is a very special operating system, and everybody wants to use and test MAC OS X, but who will be able to buy such a very expensive Apple Hardware. This tutorial will show you How to Run MAC OS X Leopard on Your Windows PC using Login or Signup to view links / downloads for Free.
How to Install MAC OS Inside Windows using VMware Player
1) Download Login or Signup to view links / downloads (torrent download) Login or Signup to view links / downloads
2) Download and Install Login or Signup to view links / downloads
3) Extract the File named MAC OS Leopard.7z (Downloaded in step 1)
4) The file contains a VMX file and VMware Disk File.
5) Start VMware Player and Click File > Open
6) Locate the MAC OS VMX file (extracted in step 3) and Click Open.
7) Done! Now you can Start your Virtual Machine by Clicking Play Virtual Machine
NB: You can edit Virtual Machine's settings to meet your system requirements.