Reaver Pro | Free Download Available

Discussion in 'Linux Based Operating Systems & Virtual Machines' started by Mr. Penguin, 5 Jun 2012.

1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Offtopic crackerz and you have to earn it. It is not a giveaway. You break the forum rules all the time :joy

2. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Crackerz Wave you should take a look at Forum Rules PLEASE! i beg you, and don't be lazy. you know why am i saying...

3. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

Take it easy...I just wanted to cheer you up:joy

4. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

There is no CON here mate. Despite what i said previously in this thread about paying for software for the first time in my life i was going to donate some cash to this cause anyway.

A lot of time an effort goes into the making of this site, blogs, realeases, videos & a whole bunch of other behind the scenes work. My $8 went towards that NOT a VIP banner or fancy GUI for reaver.

I "qualified" for FREE VIP but i'm not asking for my money back. It isnt because i have money to burn but rather because i'm more than happy to support the people here and what they all do.

No one here is out for profit rather the opposite they are taking something that was designed to make a profit and set it free. If you cant see that then i have nothing left to say to you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Now, next person who writes something offtopic below this line gets a 5 point warning​
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

6. monty_burns_007

monty_burns_007 Well-Known Member

Don't know where to get it for "free, try before buy", but I found a version here : dl.dropbox.com/u/2821156/reaverpro1204_1.iso

• Reaver Pro is a 1GB ISO file.
    • Although my RTL8187 isn't recognised in this version.
    • Anyone with same experience or solution?
    • Since i don't have root user / password, I can't install drivers either. :(
    • What is the "tech" user password?

Guess I have to wait a bit more.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ZaraByte

ZaraByte New Member

This is the one im using and the RTL8187 chipset works fine however you need to make sure that the wireless adapter enabled before Reaver Pro loads up other wise the driver won't install thats one of the con's to this but meh! I like it and i got it for free and didn't have to spend money on something i got free.

MaC You claim you like to support this site?
    Why because they steal a Project and modd it ? Anyone can do that thats what ticks me off about how people wanna try to "Profit" off someone's hard work.
    How would feel if some people stole your hours of work and then tried to sell it and make a profit off it?
    There is a reason its illegal to try and sell "bootleg" software.
    And we are now talking about people trying to sell Open Source software like Ubuntu which is basically what this Reaver Pro runs off of.

monty_burns_007 the Tech password is "reaver" without quotes i had no luck with root but i do know you can change the "root" password by trying:
    sudo passwd root
    Then enter a new password for it.
    then type
    sudo passwd -u root
    and press enter and then logout of the account and login with the password you set for the root you should be able to login as root.
    --- Double Post Merged, 7 Jul 2012 ---
    Personally i wish to have no more Affiliation with this site makes me sick that you people are trying to profit off open source stuff i don't even wanna have you all as a like on facebook.
    Either make stuff public and take donations or GTFO the internet you give hackers a bad name....

8. Pascal

Pascal Wifi Sniffer
    Staff Member Moderator VIP

Hi all;)

I found a version of Pro Reaver by searching Google. It is an ISO of 958 MB but it does not work (no AP). In France, we have little router with WPS and despite extensive research with my ALFA AWUS036H, I find nothing.

My question is simple ... How heavy is your version of PRO Reaver? (ISO) This is just to compare with mine ...

In advance, thank you for your answers.

Thank you not send me private message because I do not pass this version for now.

9. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

LOL, from ZaraByte's website. One of the biggest hippocrates I have ever met. He is earning money through those annoying adFoc and adf.ly URLs (unprofessional) and offers a direct download for $1.50 (which he calls a donation) o_O :

This is currently being sold on a few websites which i find to be a dang SHAME!
    2 Websites are selling this software for around $100

^Misleading, it is not just the software they are selling, it an entire kit, which you should link to.

Another website is trying to sell this software with VIP Access!
    Well NOT! HERE!

I’ve uploaded this to RapidShare.com it is over 900MegaBytes in file size.

So far i have tested this in VMware Workstation 8x and it works FINE! just make sure you enabled your Wireless card before you Reaver Pro starts up other wise you might run into a problem! And this was only tested on a Alfa Network AWUS036H Adapter but i assume it should work with any wireless card that is support by reaver/ubuntu/Monitor Mode/Packet Injection.

There are NO! Survey download links however i have setup AdFoc and adf.ly
    DOWNLOAD: http://adfoc.us/537991

No surveys just wait for both pages to load and then you will be taken to rapidshare.com to download.
    Want a Direct download? Use the Donate link and send a donation of $1.50 and i will send the direct link to rapidshare to your paypal email.

Source: http://zarabyte.com/reaver-pro/

10. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

What a moron... While Xaiopan is on the cutting edge making things happen this fool is a day behind waiting for everyone else to get :censored done. Then he complains about it and says he wont be back. He will always be back here spying to see whats going on here and trying to keep up.

11. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

I think the cat is out of the bag and talk about your all time backfires. Looks like its not being offered for free, so your complaint is a moot point.

Free for everyone, multiple links, interchangeable and many mirrors :) Thanks Fantasma

Mirrorcreator Download Options
    BayFiles | PutLocker | TwoShared | DepositFiles | RapidShare | BitShare | UploadedTo | BitShare | Hotfile | FreakShare | NetLoad​

Mirror Links
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/9LVJ14OB/reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part1.rar_links
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/000UOYR3/reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part2.rar_links
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1MF0E75U/reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part3.rar_links
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0BYKYCBO/reaverpro-byxiaopan.co.part4.rar_links

password: xiaopanforums

FYI: That dropbox link will not last long. A direct download is available thanks to TCB13 's hosting on a CDN on the condition I only provide it to premium VIP members. He will also be providing our new hosting services.
    :joy

12. Crackerz Wave

Be chill everyone and WOW.....Reaver Pro topic is so hot right now.....:eek:

13. Pascal

Pascal Wifi Sniffer
    Staff Member Moderator VIP

Thank you for your answer. ;) After verification, it is the same versions .. (Identical MD5)

Thank you anyway Mr Penguin but in France, Reaver is useless because our routers use very little WPS. Currently I'm working on creating dictionary specificique routers Internet Access Providers. (Free / SFR / France Telecom / Bouygues). For WPA and WPA2, I simulated the same BSSID (AP gerix fake). Then I run queries deauthentication to drop the AP and the client connects to my Fake AP and I quickly recovered the key ;)

14. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

In response to Crackerz Wave Question:

Hey Live or install using VMware, other kernel 2.6 or other kernel 2.6 64-bit?

It is up to you if you install it live or VMware, keep in-mind you will be able to do more in VM and reaver isn't fast. Therefore, you could multitask. Choose other kernel 2.6.

15. Crackerz Wave

But when i open Reaver it will ask two things. Live or Install.

and before I tried this I tried it Live but when i want to wait the thing come out. I am only seeing the logo, the Tactical Network Solutions developer logo.

16. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Sounds very interesting, can't wait to hear the news. I thought most routers ship with WPS by default. Those Frenchies are good :)
    --- Double Post Merged, 7 Jul 2012 ---
    Did you watch the video? click the second one in VM, first option if running live :) We need the Reaver Pro manual.

17. Crackerz Wave

Oh ok...but i only see the developer logo.....is it longer?

18. ZaraByte

ZaraByte New Member

First off i got something you paid $8 for chump and it works just fine for me i had a problem getting it to work at first but the problem is you just need to make sure your wireless adapter is enabled before Reaver Pro loads.
    Made me laugh you think your a "Security Professional" what a joke... for one to call there self a Professional is a laughing matter you can never be too good there will always be someone better then you!
    I've seen so called "Security Professional's" like Kevin Mitnick have his website hacked/rooted by ZF0

Pascal IM Here to only help you with your question the one i have is the same one that is in the dropbox link they claim that dropbox link wont last long thats fine i have it ready to be uploaded to tons of free file hosting sites when one link gos down 5 minutes after its dead i'll have a new link to go live.

im all about being a pirate i don't believe in any of this "VIP" shet for stuff they stole and modded why don't you make your own distro and con people into buy thing rather then stealing something modding it and then trying to make people donate just to get something they can get for free?

Are you really that much of a JEW or that poor that you need the money?
    Hell i spend $100 on my dedicated server i don't believe you pay close to that for your hosting though i haven't whois'ed the IP to see where your using at not that i care....

This site is run by Jews is what it is ask for donations not be faggots and VIP :censored. I hope someone leaks your :censored though. Give it time im sure they will do the right thing...

19. Crackerz Wave

I know that I maybe little annoying. But when it boots it say automatic login. But I want to use the tech account.

20. ZaraByte

ZaraByte New Member

Poof the one i got works: [​IMG]