Reaver Pro | Free Download Available

Discussion in 'Linux Based Operating Systems & Virtual Machines' started by Mr. Penguin, 5 Jun 2012.

1. Pascal

Pascal Wifi Sniffer
    Staff Member Moderator VIP

According to the Internet access provider, the default protection is WPA and WPA2 for most ... There are too many more WEP. (The French are not so stupid that here).

We prefer to work on false identification pages (page graphic identification identical to recover the password by creating a Fake AP) ;)

The only worry for all of this is to have at least two cards (one for the fake AP with server and redirect to the fake login page, and another card to the AP innonder and prevent any legitimate connection!).

2. ZaraByte

ZaraByte New Member

Tech don't have anything on it just a normal Ubuntu Reaver Pro is only installed on the Reaver user account.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Wow, google rankings is going to love this thread :D

It is better to signin to tech automatically as it has sudo privileges. I don't remember where you change this automatic login setting but it is in there somewhere. It still should log you in automatically.

They all work dude. If they don't scan it needs a bit of help:

type this in terminal:

If no networks are showing up in the GUI try this
    Code:
    Select All
    su tech
    password = reaver
    Code:
    Select All
    airmon-ng start wlan0
    How to AutoLogin (so you don't have to su tech all the time)
    Load the Gnome Administration utility by clicking on System -> Administration -> Login Screen Settings

Unlock the window by hitting the unlock button (you will be asked the administrator password).

Enable the checkbox for Log in as <<UserName>> automatically (Select your User Name from the drop-down list of users).

The super user password will still be required to install software, updates and perform other system administration tasks.

Source & More Info: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AutoLogin

tech has sudo privileges.

4. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

Someone said that it will automatic bring us to Reaver GUI. But it brings me to the desktop. Can somebody make a vid about this? Why can't I start the Reaver GUI?

5. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

ZaraByte has 22 members in his forum 17 of which have never posted, I suspect a tad bit jealous? See Here

Anyway... If anyone wants me to cancel their VIP account and downgrade to a registered member let me know, I will be glad to give you a full refund. Note that this will also cancel your xiaopan.co email address.
    What happens when you open firefox?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crackerz Wave

It didn't open or it will show me blank white page after that it brings me to my desktop.

7. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

Its good the see Crackerz happy lolz. You have rever pro and you only had to wait 1 day! I bet your having a little party there to celebrate :dance

• Like Like x 1
  8. Crackerz Wave

Yup, you are right......but although I have Reaver Pro.......I still want to be a VIP MEMBER.

• Like Like x 3
  9. ZaraByte

ZaraByte New Member

Why would i be mad for? You have all theses so called "members" and hardly any of them even post Congrats! No on my website i prune all inactive accounts i have no need for a forum that has 1,000+ inactive users i'd rather have 15 active members then about of bots or leechers you must be really proud you have all theses bots on your forum and inactive users.
    I had over 500 members before i had the host hoping thing going on which killed alot of my members they just got tried of all my down time i just wasn't dedicated to my site.
    I have enough members who contribute to my forum and we don't steal peoples stuff and try to call it ours and try to make people buy VIP just to get access to something that should be "FREE" I mean wtf are you hackers or are your going to be another Microsoft ?

10. MaC

MaC Security Professional
    VIP

Settle down cupcake. Do you think before you speak or just open your mouth and let the :censored flow out? No one cares about your site, not even you. Thats why your over here posting. I dont think you could hack your way out of a wet paper bag. So why not just sftu for a moment and relax...

11. Crackerz Wave

Ok if you now fight about forums. I want you both to make a Tiny Core Linux or Xiaopan that can work with RT3070 Dlink DWA-125.

12. nohd

nohd Well-Known Member
    VIP

I donated to the forum, this is the only site that has everything wifi streamlined and well documented with working links. Sure it can be seen that paying money for something that uses open source libraries is a con.. Just look at the GPL disclaimer on the paper when you buy a Linksys or D-link router... Your not paying the money for the software embedded, your paying for the device. If the open source libraries used makes the product what it is, thank you to the people and contributors who made it.

BTW, Reaver Pro isn't that special.... After using it, it's meant for a person who doesn't know anything about WPS, and can't type in reaver commands in a terminal.. It's VERY limited and free gui's like Inflator, WPSCrackGUI, minidwep-gtk and my fav wifite.py do a way better job with adding time-out thresholds, support wep, etc and other variables for the automated and scriptkiddie users out there..

This is my opinion, others will disagree

• Like Like x 2
  13. monty_burns_007

monty_burns_007 Well-Known Member

Looks like i mistyped Reaver on my azerty keyboard LOL. Changed the root password and ran as root :
    Code:
    Select All
    airmon-ng start wlan0
    Which activated the mon0 (I already activated my USB VMware RTL8187L connection before reaver started, but it wasn't working yet). Now when I press the play button and the SSIDs appear. :joy

Before with Reaver on other distro's I always got errors (although all command line parameters were correct)
    Looks like with this distro and the same routers to test on, looks like it's running at the moment. Thanks again for your help :). Hope you guys can get it still from that dropbox link (good speed). I find it also difficult to pay for something that is controversial and maybe illegal.

14. Crackerz Wave

One more thing first i make my device to monitor mode (can detect) but when i make
    Code:
    Select All
    airodump-ng mon0
    it didn't show any.

15. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Are the drivers installed? check Synaptic Package Manager to see if they are. If not, you will have to install them. I think Fantasma might be able to field this question. Just hang on until he can reply here.

16. creezalird

creezalird great disturbance

Well,I am kind of late as it seems the party started already :p Just tested the reaver pro but for the moment no WPS enabled router was on. But overall it is just another graphical implementation of Reaver right?

17. Crackerz Wave

Does you know Synaptic Package for RT3070 Ralink Dlink DWA-125

18. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

Going to look now, if I can't find it I will upload the Ubuntu drivers here, give me 20mins!

Yeah, it was entertaining :joy like a dog chasing a laser pointer. Anywho, yeah it was a big letdown. In my opinion Command line and inflator are better then the commercial Reaver Pro. The only thing that would make Reaver Pro on par would be to have expert settings you could tweak.

19. Crackerz Wave

Mr Penguin thx

20. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

There are no drivers listed in Synaptic that suit your card. All i could find was rt2400, rt2500, rt2570 and rt73. I am pretty sure you need rt2800usb or rt2870sta drivers. You might be better off downloading and installing latest compat wireless drivers which should work best with your card. I am not going to make a tutorial on how to do it Crackerz, I am tired. But here is a good start: http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Download/

This is a guide on how to install the drivers: http://goo.gl/i7PsB

You can modprobe rt2800usb to start automatically:
    Code:
    Select All
    nano /etc/rc.localput: modprobe rt2800usb
    Save and reload. The next time you start Reaver Pro your rt2800usb card should start without any problems

Some future notes. In Terminal
    Code:
    Select All
    su tech
    password reaver

Code:
    Select All
    sudo synaptic
    password reaver

Then it will have to download some package information updates. Now you will have access to Synaptic. See Picture. You can add repos if you want to get extra software. You can also do mass updates through here as well.

Synaptic Package Manager.png