TP-Link web page for The Evil Twin Attack

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Kostja_V, 8 Jul 2013.

1. Kostja_V

Kostja_V Well-Known Member
    VIP

After watching both tutorials about The Evil Twin Attack posted on this forum (https://xiaopan.co/forums/media/hacking-wpa-2-key-–-evil-twin-no-bruteforce.7/ and https://xiaopan.co/forums/media/advanced-wifi-hacking-the-evil-twin-attack.6/) I found that it is quite effective way to get password of the non-WPS network.

Therefore I edited a Verizon router web page from the tutorials to use it with TP-Link routers (very popular in the country I am from).
    Also I have added an entry form for the WPS pin. It can be usefull for the routers (most nowdays) that locks WPS after 10 attemps.

The web page code may look awful (I don't know html and css at all), but result looks quite well. But of course it is not mine idea, and all credits go to the authors of these tutorials.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anas

Anas Active Member

have you encountred any errors settings up the dhcp server ?

3. syndreme182

syndreme182 Member

I've been looking for this, thank you. !! :)

4. Sasooas

Sasooas Member

The two links provided are broken...

5. emmtupo

emmtupo New Member

HEY GUYS, NICE WORK REALLY FOR SOMEONE WHO HASN'T DONE HTML AND CSS. SO I HAD A LOOK AT IT AND SAW THAT IT NEEDED SOME SPICE SO I CHANGED SOME OF YOUR CODES HAVE A LOOK AND MAYBE YOU MIGHT LIKE IT, AND THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR TP LINK LOGIN PAGE.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mentolatux

Mentolatux Member

hi all, how to integrate this tp-link in xiaopan and work with evil twin attack ? video please ?