Reaver Pro | Free Download Available

Discussion in 'Linux Based Operating Systems & Virtual Machines' started by Mr. Penguin, 5 Jun 2012.

1. JPKiller7

JPKiller7 Well-Known Member

I tried the reaver pro with the instructions it works thanks mr.penguin ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

:eek:fftopic:There's a couple sections for that.. Introduce Yourself and correct me if I'm wrong Chat;)

3. EGa violinist

EGa violinist Active Member

i have problemm too same...i have followed Mr.pinguin ,but i still get the problem too, i see Reaver pro didnt change averthing,i see reaver pro while restar ,italways show erorr,no boot,n lag...what i do?now.please

4. Sniper-K

Sniper-K Member

Hi Guys

Forgive me Please if this is the wrong section.. However I'm New so New to this that NOOB doesn't even begin to cover it lol

Anyway I've Installed this the one from first Post Hot_Pursuit Backtrak 5

Anyway Mac user & installed with PD However it says it's connected, but it's not connected to the internet at all,
    How would i get it connected please it should be finding Wireless networks as there's a :censored load round where i live.

Any help or direction would be welcomed. Again if this is the wrong Place, Kindly point where i should post please.

Thanks People

5. EGa violinist

now,i can run reaver pro with vm player or boot live in FD directlly,but you have to create something in reaver pro,
    this way:
    1.boot reaver pro with FD in virtual player with plps whatever i forgot it
    2.after booted,you have to download compat wireless,and than install it
    3.finished,you can run it with your wifi card device
    first,im very confuse,i search no body help me,but,i think this is linux mainlly LUCID,so i have to install compat wireless in lucid with my wifi adaptor...note:you cant run it,if your wifi card not detected of reaver pro,only way,you have to install compat wireless who compatible with your wifi card.and you can modif it in HDD,you have to modif it by FD.

6. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Reaver 1.5

• Like Like x 1
  7. alymz1907

alymz1907 Active Member

Hi all,
    I download and open it with virtual box, as cd, my external wireless is realtek 8187.
    I connect to internet but when i open 127.0.0.1/ww/index.html# reaver pro is open but not search in survey mode? No i say wrong, seraching but not found?
    What is wrong?
    Regards..

Screen

[​IMG]

8. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Well-Known Member
    VIP

Put your wireless in monitor mode, that is what I had to do. airmon-ng start wlanX

9. alymz1907

alymz1907 Active Member

Ok dude many thanks..
    You are is best :D

10. shouso

shouso Member

thanks Mr. Pinguin, thats right ReaverPro use Ubuntu as Operating system, for Linux user its more comfortable to installing reaver from repos.

11. DasEck

DasEck New Member

Hi,
    I hope you guy's can help me. I used unetbootin to create a bootable usb-device with ReaverPro on it. I can boot by choosing the "default" option in the boot-menu. After a while I can see the play button, everything seems to be fine.
    If I hit the play button my screen turns into grey and stays like this. Can't see anything.

Anybody here with the same issue?

Thanks to all

Edit: During the bootprocess I got this message: "Could not apply the stored configuration for monitors" ...

#351 DasEck, 5 Sep 2014
    Last edited: 5 Sep 2014
  12. Detection

Detection Active Member

Just got around to trying to reverse method using the command you posted, but it keeps trying the same pin of 90000003 over and over, and says there is only 999 pins to try, and each 90000003 it tries, it says there are less pins to try

Now down to 953 pins remaining to try, but its only trying 90000003

EDIT - After a bit of research, it appears whichever PIN you enter for it to start from, Reaver assumes to be a correct portion of the PIN, and thus does not attempt any changes to that part, for example, if I enter --pin 5000, Reaver assumes the first half of the pin is 5000, and only starts trying the last 4 digits, so if the pin does not have 5000 as the first half, it will never find the correct pin

So using your -p 90000000, reaver assumes 90000000 is already correct and never tries to change that part of the pin

Im looking for a method to tell Reaver to start at 99999999 and start trying pins backwards towards 00000000, but using the -p or --pin flag can't do this

Any ideas ?

Thanks

#352 Detection, 6 Sep 2014
    Last edited: 6 Sep 2014
  13. EGa violinist

i think reaver pro cant solve it,WPS mode "No" can be cracked of reaver pro,but i always see error,no trying pin ,but always trying same pin..i confuse about it, i use traditional crack WPA with Revdk3 n mdk3+reaver 1.4,i think its good n able to reset WPS mode on "yes" chnge "No",but OMG its so very slowly,i need 5hours for cracking WPA.

14. Chhabi

Chhabi Active Member

i have tplink wn722n very fine workd on kali linux reaver but no working reaver pro OS

15. Detection

Detection Active Member

Open Terminal:

su tech
    (hit enter)
    (password is reaver)
    sudo airmon-ng start wlan0
    (hit enter)

Now start Reaver scan again

16. Chhabi

Chhabi Active Member

i mean there is no show wlan0 on iwconfig on reaver pro.iso

17. EGa violinist

@Chhabi u have to install compat wireles ath9k in reaver pro by plpp+FD+unibootin 575,i have try it with Tplink Wn722N worked in reaver Pro,,but its same with reaver 1,4.

18. rorangina1977

rorangina1977 Member
    VIP

Hello ,
    I want to download reaver pro from the direct link , and I paid the 10 usd by bitcoin ,but my status didnt upgrade yet and I am still waiting and I cant download .
    Can a moderator or somebody help please

19. amjad-mhd

amjad-mhd Member

can you please re-upload the fourth part of zip file >>>its deleted

20. Nadster

Nadster Member

Can i get an update some features are useless by these days