Fixed Difficult to hack (target WIFI switched off very often)

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by rempit, 10 Aug 2012.

1. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

I am having a problem hacking a WIFI, I think the main reason this WIFI user always shutdown their WIFI (almost every 1-2 hours), and so each time I start/restart my VMPlayer and Xiaopan OS 0421, my Reaver starts all over again from 0%.

Can somebody help? TQ

2. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

To save your session hit ctrl+c (don't do this during a timeout if you get 10 bad connections, it'll result in a segmentation fault), to resume your session simply attack the same bssid. Not too sure will this help you, I've read this somewhere and I'm just a beginner..

3. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

You can copy the .wpc from usr/local/etc/reaver if you use inflator or reaver or from tmp/mindwep if you use mindwep just copy and reinsert on next restart to resume session.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

This WIFI-Owner shuts down all the time, I was too late by the time I discovered that they had aldready shut down, so I had to click stop my reaver and the Minidwep and then I suspend my VMPlayer, and when the next timeI want to atatck again (using the same setup), it just won't continue.

5. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

as meknb said, You can copy (onto USB) the .wpc from usr/local/etc/reaver if you use inflator or reaver or from tmp/mindwep if you use mindwep just copy and reinsert on next restart to resume session. ;) Remember you need to mount your USB device in virtualisation as well as mount it in Xiaopan itself.

6. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

Thanks Mr Meknb and Penguin.

So, just copy the .wpc to my usb thumbdrive, then plug the thumbdrive into my usb port and mount it ...I hope it works

7. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

It works, I have done it before. I will make a small quick tutorial if you are unable to figure it out yourself.

8. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

doing it right now....

....searching for the *.wpc files on my drive C:
    --- Double Post Merged, 15 Aug 2012 ---
    Thanks, I think I need your tutorial because I could not find/locate the .wpc files (under Windows Search *.wpc)

9. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

It's not on your C drive it's in xiaopan just in xiaopan use xfce "last icon on the dock" to browse the file system and use mount tool "second icon" i think to mount your usb drive.

10. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

Ooops! I thought the .wpc file is in drive C: :eeks

Thanks, will try again...let u know later
    --- Double Post Merged, 9 Oct 2012 ---
    [​IMG]

This is the most difficult hacking so far since after I joined Xiaopan.co and I believe this WIFI owner is an expert of hacking. But no matter how difficult, I still managed to crack it and the entire progress took me 2 months plus.

The first day (right after I cracked it) I was able to get online but the next day the connection does not work anymore, please take a look at the photo I uploaded, although it is connected but I can't access internet at all.

What shall I do now?

11. Shuren Flames

Shuren Flames Active Member

its very strange am not an expert but
    try disconnecting other adapters or disabling them
    try reinstalling driver of the adapter
    and try CRACKING him again maybe he changed password