ReVdK3-r3 *UPDATE FIX*

Discussion in 'Scripts & Commands' started by r1sen, 5 Jan 2018.

1. r1sen

r1sen Mod
    Staff Member Moderator Dev Team VIP

Thanks to Mr.Penguin for the recommendation and the Xiaopan OS team for MacChanger - *.tcz make of ReVdK3-r3 for TinyPaw / Xiaopan / TCL 8.2.x

*UPDATE FIX*

gsettings-desktop extension is needed for gnome-terminal which is used by ReVdK3 but was accidentally overlooked since lxterminal is the TinyPaw default. Download the gsettings extension from one of the following repos or you can also use the "packages / app broswer" system extension and browse for (gsettings-desktop-schemas.tcz).

The bug/issue was related the the function between ReVdK3 and Reaver/mdk3

SourceForge:

gsettings-desktop-schemas.tcz
    gsettings-desktop-schemas.tcz.md5.txt

BitBucket:

gsettings-desktop-schemas.tcz
    gsettings-desktop-schemas.tcz.md5.txt

If downloading from the above repos please do the following:

1.) Download gsettings extension and md5 file and copy it into your (*/tce/optional) directory.

2.) Open your onboot.lst file located in your (*/tce/) directory.

3.) Add the following line item: gsettings-desktop-schemas.tcz

4.) Make sure to add one extra line of empty space following the last list line item.

5.) Save the changes to your onboot.lst

6.) Reboot your system and ReVdK3 will be fully functional.

*tested with Alfa AWUS036H RT2870/3070 and TL-WN822N RTL8192CU*

ReVdK3-r3 package bundle in the form of *.tar.gz available here at the TinyPaw repo:

SourceForge: revdk3-r3.tar.gz

BitBucket: revdk3-r3.tar.gz

macchanger-1.6.0.tcz available here:

Xiaopan SourceForge: macchanger-1.6.0.tcz

TinyPaw SourceForge: macchanger-1.6.0.tcz

TinyPaw BitBucket: macchanger-1.6.0.tcz

Step 1.) Download "revdk3-r3.tar.gz" from one of the above sources which will download to "/home/tc/Downloads"

Step 2.) Open your CLI / terminal and run the following commands:
    1. cd /home/tc/Downloads
    2. tar -xvf revdk3-r3.tar.gz
    Step 3.) Download "macchanger-1.6.0.tcz" from the above sources again will download to "/home/tc/Downloads"

Step 4.) Open "FileManager" and navigate to the "/home/tc/Downloads" directory

Step 5.) Open the "revdk3-r3" folder and select and COPY the entire contents by highlighting, right-click and select "copy" or "CTRL+C"

Step 6.) Navigate to your mounted optional directory "/mnt/sdb1/tce/optional/"

Step 7.) Once in the optional directory right-click and select "paste" or "CTRL+V" and paste the copied *.tcz files

Step 8.) Return to the "/home/tc/Downloads" directory, select macchanger-1.6.0.tcz and right-click and select "copy" or "CTRL+C"

Step 9.) Once again navigate to your optional directory "/mnt/sdb1/tce/optional/" and once inside right-click and select "paste" or "CTRL+V" in order to paste macchanger-1.6.0.tcz into your optional directory

Step 10.) Navigate one directory up by clicking the "circular green arrow button" near the top of the FileManager window

Step 11.) In order to make certain you are in the right area, the top address bar of the FileManager window should read "/mnt/sdb1/tce"

Step 12.) Making sure you're in the above directory locate your "onboot.lst" file and right-click it and select "Open With" and a window will open, select the second option tab "Custom Command Line"

Step 13.) In the "Custom Command Line" window enter "editor" in the input area which says "Command line to execute" and press "ok"

Step 14.) Now your editor window should have opened with a long list of *.tcz files, scroll to the bottom of the list, after the final item drop down to the next open "white line" and enter the following items:
    • revdk3-r3.tcz
    • gnome-terminal-revdk3-r3.tcz
    • macchanger-1.6.0.tcz
    Step 15.) Save your changes to your "onboot.lst" by either selecting "File - Save" or "CTRL+S"

*Note all these changes to your onboot list can be made via your onboot maintenance tool located in the "packages / apps browser" application if you're familiar with using it*

Step 16.) Reboot your version of TinyPaw / Xiaopan / TCL and enjoy your new ReVdK3-r3 extension ~

*Only after release additions are this complicated, any packages included with TinyPaw in the future will be pre-configured and ready for use*

grabber-2018Jan05-063618.png grabber-2018Jan05-063725.png grabber-2018Jan05-063740.png

#1 r1sen, 5 Jan 2018
    Last edited: 3 May 2018
  2. my house

my house Well-Known Member

It is not working for some routers though.

3. r1sen

r1sen Mod

Can you elaborate? Not working in what sense, cannot place into Monitor mode? Doesn't run? Please give more detail, I have only two testable WiFi cards - Alfa AWUS036H (RT2870/3070) & TP-LINK TL-WN822N (RTL8192CU)

4. my house

I use two Alfa adapters it has no problem it can place into monitor mode and it does run

My router is not vulnerable to DOS attack so it does not works

By the way DOS protection is enabled by default

#4 my house, 7 Jan 2018
    Last edited: 7 Jan 2018
  5. r1sen

r1sen Mod

Ah, I understand. And yes, that's why you bundle many tools, some dos, some passive handshake capture, deaut, etc. also why I included routersploit, just finished redoing lindset script and it works on TCL, paw as well. Ideally include tools for each and every scenario whether dos, exploit, capture, or any other technique yes?

6. my house

Yes, it does works on handshake capture and deaut.

7. r1sen

r1sen Mod

So your router is not susceptible to deaut, handshake, injection, no dos so no bruteforcing, ok so there is still exploit depending out router/chipset, always fake/clone ap or mitm?

8. my house

My router is susceptible to deaut and handshake, i don't know about injection

I couldn't find any exploit yet on wps

I tried pixiewps it does not works

9. r1sen

r1sen Mod

Are both your Alfa cards the same chipset? I have to alternate, not saying that is necessarily the case, I have have quite a few time my RT2870/3070 took a few down awhile ago using old "HT-WPS" but routers with the same hardware/firmware only my TL-WN822N would work, same router, roughly same distance... Also handshake capture is Key when de-authenticating live clients on a live AP and wait for the handshake process to start over. Also, pixie and all that work best on "WPS Locked" AP

10. my house

I am not sure about the chipset

But I know one supports b/g/n

The other one supports b and g only

11. r1sen

r1sen Mod

To touch more on that, my Alfa RT2870/3070 seems to be awesome with injection but SUCKS with raw passive capture, High power for injection and AP cloning, just... not great with actual data collection. Handshake sure, but anything more like - hanging on the line, forget it. This little tp-link TL-WN822N though, monster on the capture end lol but with only non removable 3dbi antenna it sucks on the injection end so... I mean kinda gotta pack/use a variety or know what your going against before you get set up.

12. my house

Did you find any new exploits in wps?

13. r1sen

r1sen Mod

Not entirely, I can't say what kind of specific routers/ISP are around me lol but most are vulnerable to most pixiescripts, wifite, new reaver, downgrading your reaver/pixie and using HT-WPS-Breaker. I see a crazy amount of regular WEP/WPA networks. From what i've seen and my experience Pixie, to be most effective, you need power/proximity. Like I haven't been able to hit anything with great success with a PW rating under 60. As far as Bully and and bruteforcing, forget it, not here, about I would say 2 minutes and several fails and that router is in lock-down mode. Even older scripts like wifite still pack some automated punch, just gotta rebuild/recompile your tools , these scripts all use your existing programs - Bully, Pyrit, Aircrack, Reaver, Pixie, etc

14. my house

My area doesn't have WEP networks but my hometown has quite a lot of WEP networks
    --- Double Post Merged, 7 Jan 2018, Original Post Date: 7 Jan 2018 ---
    By the way which country are you from?