Reaver Pro | Hot Pursuit VMware BackTrack 5 Edition

Discussion in 'Linux Based Operating Systems & Virtual Machines' started by Mr. Penguin, 21 Jul 2012.

1. gooduncle

gooduncle Member

you are a real expert :yes ....that can be an issue too...let me try all your instructions...moreover i'll cx my usb card properties too on net...will get back after the trial...thanx mr penguin :D
    --- Double Post Merged, 15 Sep 2012 ---
    well guys after quite a bit of study, i " the master of noobies" came to learn many new things...among which was learning WPA/WPA2 cracking by backtrack...n later on through reaver in terminal...my card is performing the injection test successfully...i was able to use the normal reaver pro in terminal...cracking WPA/WPA2 through reaver in terminal was easy but takes long time being a brute-force attack....but still reaver pro doesnt get integrated with my card...there is no response from reaver pro interface when i start the survey...this mystery is yet unsolved ...i guess it might be the driver priority set for reaver pro puts my card n its driver not to be used ...instead another driver whose card is not available with, is prioritized to perform before my actual card driver...do i need to blacklist few drivers ?????

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThaOnlyMacThizzle

ThaOnlyMacThizzle Well-Known Member

Every time I go to run the scan mode in reaver's gui nothing happens! I have to manually run it in a terminal to get results to show in the gui! I believe this to be from the wash command needing the -C command... Can anyone tell me what file I might be able to mod to get the -C command inserted into the wash part of the gui so I don't have to still command line everything? Not really an issue for myself, but as I share my virtual machines with others to make there life a little easier it would definitely come in handy :)
    --- Double Post Merged, 14 Oct 2012 ---
    Oh, and here is a torrent link http://kat.ph/reaver-pro-hot-pursuit-vmware-backtrack-5-edition-t6533613.html

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hamdi

Hamdi Member

I've the download problem with files no 19,20,24... can u help? Thanks!

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Hamdi you should run all the download links through a download manager like jDownloader to verify, manage and download links. I can confirm those files are blocked. Thank you for letting us know. That gives you two immediate options. Download an alternative. Either the 9 part Mirrorcreator links or the torrent. All the information is on the first post. Or wait until someone uploads 19,20 and 24.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hamdi

Hamdi Member

Thank! am downloading the torrent now... :)

6. ThaOnlyMacThizzle

Torrent would be my suggestion!

7. 小 [-]红[-] 猫

小 [-]红[-] 猫 Active Member

19, 20, 21 unable to download and I tried the torrent, it seems like cant work.... 0kbps :(

8. ThaOnlyMacThizzle

Did you try the link I posted above?! I just downloaded it last night, seemed to work fine for me. Just download the whole torrent, don't try to just get the parts you need...

9. 小 [-]红[-] 猫

小 [-]红[-] 猫 Active Member

I tried this torrent before as well :D

10. ThaOnlyMacThizzle

What torrent client are you using? Is your torrent client being blocked by your firewall? There is NO reason but something you are doing that it is not downloading! Especially considering that I am at this very moment seeding the torrent o_O Do any other torrents work with your client? Try Utorrent if you are using a different client... I would personally up the file to you myself if you would like, but my upload speed is VERY slow :( Make sure that when you delete the torrent that you delete the data as well, try the "force re-check" on the torrent as well....

• Like Like x 1
  11. syahruwardi

syahruwardi Well-Known Member

Mr.Pengguin
    please upload again file 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,27 using 4shared.....

12. walus32

walus32 Active Member

I download via torrent and very god work.

13. vampiricbunny1800

vampiricbunny1800 Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

torrent worked perfectly for me i just got this the otheri get anywhere from 5 megs a second to 1 meg a second download as for upload i have top out at 25 megs i made my own network.

my download tops out at about 30 megs a second ( but only 10 per file ) and a tops of 22 files i have never passed 30 megs day took only about 15 min

14. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

wow, u got good speed there:)

15. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

I got uploader written on my face lol. I can't upload, not with my connection and limited DL / UL

16. vampiricbunny1800

Dev Team VIP

a fellow alienware user cool

17. Josh1218

Josh1218 Well-Known Member

I've been trying to download the torrent but even though it says 6 seeders i have none.

18. vampiricbunny1800

Dev Team VIP

sorry josh it does take a while and a time of day however it does work i can promise you that

19. Josh1218

Josh1218 Well-Known Member

ok thank you. i gave up on the torrent and started downloading the 9 file set.

20. vampiricbunny1800

Dev Team VIP

sorry man if i had real internet id help but i get 10-15 min a day max and 2 days a week with more but i have other stuff pile up on me ><