Fixed Minidwep 30328 Loading Instead Of 30419 In Xiaopan Os 0.4.2.2+

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by Fantasma, 5 Jun 2012.

1. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Hello ! i was having troubles with minidwep in Xiaopan 0.4.2.2 & 0.4.2.3 when i run both displayed minidwep 30328 which is wrong cause both versions have minidwep 30419.

If you are using a live USB by burning the iso with unebootin 309 and following the tuto provided here and you are having the same issue, the solution is here:

Finally i could fix it using Lili USB Creator portable to burn the iso on my USB PENDRIVE and Tada ! Xiaopan 0.4.2.2 and 0.4.2.3 works perfectly and now both displays minidwep-gtk 30419 for xiaopan
    you can download Lili USB Creator here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gb4c4c4744xx5iz
    And here : http://www.4shared.com/zip/y8IAS-Wu/LinuxLive_USB_Creator_2812.html

Here i leave a picture with steps to follow although it is very easy to use

LiLi USB.png

I hope this help you. Greetings!

Note: the persistence feature only works for Ubuntu
    Note 2: by checking the box "Enable launching LinuxLive directly in windows" will be able to virtualize through virtualbox which is installed automatically in your USB drive (needs internet connection)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Looks so easy, might have to replace my tutorial :) Thanks for sharing

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fantasma

I just want to help others to avoid this issue, it made me sweat a little bit
    I hope if someone else has another issue and can fix it, can share with us. that's the idea

• Like Like x 1
  4. begonia

begonia Active Member

w_fantasma: the download link is dead now...any other link sir to download the Lili USB Creator portable? Tq...:)

5. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

4shared link works, let me know if you still have issues.

6. begonia

begonia Active Member

TQ Mr Penguin...w_fantasma gave me the 4 shared link personally on the same day...successfully download and used the 'lily' already..hehe

7. hazz death

hazz death Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

helo, i use unetbootin 575, and it doesnt have the option "custom" , however i use the diskimage open and burn it on my usb (i use xiaopan 0.4.2.2).. it can boot however it cant detect my built-in wifi card.. i use toshiba satellite laptop.. can u give us workaround how to fix this?..

and can u give an option to upgrade the os in next release, like in android, ubuntu and etc.. it would be nice.. sory, i'm very new here.. and my english is bad too.. i hope u can understand.. this is very nice os.. i hope u will continue develop this stuff.. make the design have aero and shadow like windows 7..but, dont go far away from the main feature, -hack the wifi.... it realy nice to have an os on USB stick.. hoho..

8. Mr. Penguin

Staff Member VIP Admin

What type of card is it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. hazz death

Dev Team VIP

wow, u reply my post.. thanks! :)
    i didnt realy know how to check it, but i think it is "Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter"
    i think it is old model of laptop, because it still use DDR2 instead of DDR3.. aha
    and if i give a wrong answer, and not the one u want, i'm sorry..teach me please! :D

10. Fantasma

• Like Like x 1
  11. OCD

OCD New Member

• Members have the ability to edit their posts within 60 minutes, please do so without double posting if possible
    Not detecting my wifi card either. Using Dell Inspiron laptop with Intel Wireless draft N. iwconfig nothing. Going for 4.2.2. How do I get drivers if I only have wireless link?

It seems many people are having trouble getting their wifi detected. Is there a custom list that you can provide that can be added to the USB key? This will be very helpful. If the chipset can run even in emu mode as long as it receives a connection request, thanks. I'm not using Virtual Box. Boot directly into TC.

12. Fantasma

13. hazz death

Dev Team VIP

Thanks FANTASMA i'll try it now.. i'll tell if it works.. Please login or register with a valid email address to view links / downloads i try to download your version 0.4.1 , but the file has been removed..

I try to login the 4shared it give me some error.. do u have any idea why this happen?.. i realy want to try it!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fantasma

Thanks for advice! i'm working in some mirrors...
    Ready, Links Updated. Enjoy !

• Like Like x 1
  15. hazz death

Dev Team VIP

already try it, it works! now it detect both of my TL-WN422G and built in wifi card.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fantasma

i'm glad it works for you :joy

• Like Like x 1
  17. hazz death

Dev Team VIP

FANTASMA thanks for sharing that... :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

can you compare this hazz.death to now......very huge difference, not asking how to make it work, but make xiaopan much better....i means that he created xiaopan 0.4.3.......................congrats, hahahahahaahaha