Health Advisory to all Members!

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Lounge' started by ImJoJo, 17 Dec 2012.

1. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

A few days back while browsing online sharp pain on my wrist was killing :confused: (not literally) and at the same time I felt numbness and tingly sensation on that same hand. I go to the doctor to get checked out. (I hate the doctor by the way because they always find something wrong in you) anyways, to make long things short...I was told it was what is known as Carpal Tunnel. Medication did NOT work, changes in typing habits did NOT work..Last option is SURGERY...ouch! :eeks
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001469/#adam_000433.disease.causes
    I just want to give every one who reads this a heads up on what could happen simply by typing wrong...I would rest my hands on the keyboard instead of a soft and cushioned pad designed for that. As I mentioned, unfortunately for me it's a little too late. Surgery is the last option. Nothing big like heart transplant but for those of us who hate hospital visits, just like going to court for a speeding violation. But it does hurt bad. Really bad!.
    Please take a look at the link I provided above to see symptoms, causes (dont be surprised to find out the main cause) treatment and how to avoid it.

2. Crackerz Wave

Crackerz Wave The Dictator

Thank you, feel sorry for you :(

3. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

LOL..oh c'mon Crackerz Wave..Im not dying either..:dance but you're welcome..

4. Crackerz Wave

but the surgery word is scary:confused:

5. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

yeah it is...cant stand the fact of getting cut...heck I hate needles..:eeks lol..

6. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

(I hate the doctor by the way because they always find something wrong in you)

This way they (hospitals / doctors) can make much much more money $$$ :mad:(
    Just a minor numbness in your hand and they want surgery, US$15000.00 for that surgery I guess? :mad:(

Btw, sitting too long hours in front of computer (playing hack) is not healthy, you must stand up very often to do exercises, stretching your legs and body, etc :D:joy

7. Mateo

Mateo Member

Thanks. I guess I'll be netting some kind of cushion for this.

8. Crackerz Wave

Guys, A true IM Marketer will sit infront of their computer for 8hours+

You need:

1) Anti-IV spectacles
    2) Good office chair (300$+ for gamer one)
    3) Verticle mouse [​IMG]