Site Change Deleting Your Xiaopan Forums Account

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Forum Changes Box' started by Mr. Penguin, 1 Mar 2013.

1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Ok, that is crazy but some people do want to leave for various reasons.

We did not have an option to do this but now we do :)

https://xiaopan.co/forums/account/delete-account

You can use that page to remove your account from this website. Once you enter your password below to confirm, your access will be immediately restricted but you are free to change your mind within 2 day/s. Just return to the url for instructions.

2 day/s after you have confirmed you would like to delete your account the following is removed:
    • Your username and password is deleted
    • Your personal information such as contact details and email address are removed
    • Your avatar is removed
    After deletion your posts and content will remain and will be attributed to "Your Name". Additionally, any attachments you have made will remain. Should you need further assistance with the remaining content please contact us.

2. rempit

rempit Well-Known Member
    VIP

Mr.Penguin, hahaha...
    I think they were scolded by their wife...because they joined Xiaopan...and also their wife warning them " You better delete that account or I will divorce you !! "
    :D:p

3. Amkay

Amkay The Wifier
    Moderator Dev Team Wiki Editor VIP

i want to know all the reasons they give to delete their accounts... they can just quit, i mean it's not drugs you know...

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

There will be a short survey involved before they delete their accounts so we will have some ideas :)
    --- Double Post Merged, 6 Mar 2013 ---
    Update, 2 users have so far deleted their account. One said 'dont work' and the other one said nothing.